If your company has asked you to work and live in Burbank California, you are one lucky person. The quality of life, including corporate housing in Burbank, CA is amazing. There are many things for you and your family to see and do during your free time.
One of the most popular places to visit for a tour is the world famous Burbank studios, where many of your highly followed television shows film six days a week. You and your family can visit the studios of NBC, Universal and Warner Brothers, all of which have great tours. There is no telling what famous stars you might see.
Nearby are two of the most popular attractions in the world. Take your entire family to Disneyland or Knott’s Berry Farm. Disneyland is also the home of California Adventure, a complete theme park on its own.
If you love to golf but are short on time, try out Burbank’s De Bell Par 3 golf course. The course is short, even by Par 3 standards. It is an excellent place to take kids just learning to golf. You might want to try a round of golf at the Lakeside Golf Course. This course is both a private club and open to residents of Burbank on a limited basis. This was the famous course, Bob Hope, Bing Crosby and other famous entertainment legends loved to play.
If you or your family likes museums, Burbank has much to offer. Within five miles of Burbank city center, there are three great art museums, the McGroarty Art Center, the Image of Art Center, and the Xpress Art Center. All three have galleries of great art to view and offer instruction and classes on various forms of art expression.
Your kids will love to visit the Martial Arts Museum in Burbank too. Another very popular Burbank museum is the Museum of Aviation, which works hard to preserve the legacy of the Burbank aircraft industry that was vital to the United States aviation efforts in the 1940s.
These are some of the most popular attractions in the Burbank area. If your Burbank furnished apartment is near any of them, make sure you take time to visit with the family and have a great time.
Santa Monica Chic Nine Blocks from the Beach
Almost Home is thrilled to feature this excellent Santa Monica furnished apartment. Just nine blocks from the beach, this spacious 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo is sure to interest you. Safe and Quiet prime location in one of Santa Monica’s best neighboorhoods surrounded by multi-million dollar homes of the rich and famous.
This property is part of a six-unit building nestled in a comfortable setting with tree-lined streets. It is just two blocks from chic Montana Avenue shopping and restaurants and only five blocks from 3rd Street Prominade.
If you are needing a 2 or 3 bedroom corporate apartment in Santa Monica, this property is definitely worthy of your serious consideration.
Many places to choose corporate housing in Minneapolis
The healthy and broad-based economy of Minneapolis is home to five Fortune 500 companies: Target Corporation, Xcel Energy, Ameriprise Financial, U.S. Bancorp, and Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Minneapolis contributes 63.8% to the gross state product of the state of Minnesota. If you’re coming to Minneapolis to work temporarily, or relocating to the city permanently, you will want to live in corporate housing first. Temporary corporate housing leases allow you to test out the different neighborhoods of the city before committing to a more permanent housing solution. If you are looking for Minneapolis corporate housing, here are 10 areas of the city that you may want to consider:
1. St. Louis Park. St. Louis Park grew rapidly post World War II, and as a result your first impression of the city will be block after block of ranch houses. Don’t let the age of the properties deceive you: real estate here has been on the uptick in the past decade, and the demographics may be rapidly changing. St. Louis Park corporate housing is more budget-friendly than other parts of the area, and it is within a short commute to all that Minneapolis has to offer.
2. Edina. For the corporate traveler who is relocating to Minneapolis with children, Edina furnished apartments may be your best option. Edina public schools are consistently rated among the top 100 best for academics in the United States. Almost half of the high school graduates here go on to pursue a master’s degree or higher. Edina furnished apartments are closer to Minneapolis than St. Louis Park furnished apartments are, but Edina is still far enough removed to feel like its own small town.
3. Rochester. Rochester isn’t technically part of the Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington metropolitan statistical area. Major employers in Rochester include IBM and the Mayo Clinic, and as a result Rochester corporate housing is easy to find. If you choose a Rochester furnished apartment, you will find that it is not too far from the Twin Cities to make a night out there impractical.
4. Eagan. Minneapolis and its surrounding suburbs are known for landing on many “Best of” lists. Eagan is no exception. Money magazine voted it the best place to live in 2006. Eagan is an atypical suburb, with an exceptionally democratic socioeconomic mix of people. If you’re looking to live comfortably and within a short drive from Minneapolis, you may want to consider Eagan corporate housing.
5. Downtown Minneapolis. If you are a night owl, it might make more sense for you to live in downtown Minneapolis corporate housing. The Skyway and the Light Rail link the major attractions of the city together, and when it fails to reach your destination, you can always fall back on walking or taking a cab.
6. Brooklyn Park. Known for the Edinburgh USA Golf Course and for being the headquarters of Target Corporation, Brooklyn Park also has a community college and a technical college located there. If you love to golf and want to take full advantage of the 26,600 jobs that Target brings to the area, you may want to consider a furnished apartment in Brooklyn Park.
7. Eden Prairie. Eden Prairie corporate housing is for the nature lover. With more than 2,250 acres of parkland, 170 miles of trails and 1,300 acres of open space, you would never know that you are living only 15 miles from downtown Minneapolis.
8. Bloomington. Bloomington has several major employers located within its city limits: Ceridian, Donaldson Company, Inc., Health Partners, Toro, and Mall of America. If you hate to drive, Bloomington furnished apartments may be for you because it is the only suburb that has a stop on the light rail line.
9. Maple Grove. If you love to shop, you should take special interest in Maple Grove corporate housing. The city is fast becoming a shopping destination in the Twin Cities area, with new developments such as the Shoppes at Arbor Lakes being built.
10. Plymouth. With more than 50,000 jobs in the area, and home prices for a three-bedroom, two-bath house going for around $350,000, it’s easy to see why in 2008 Money magazine named Plymouth the best place to live in America. If you’re relocating to Minneapolis permanently, you will definitely want to try Plymouth furnished apartments.
Living in a Minneapolis furnished apartment will give you more time to realize why Forbes magazine recently named it the “Most Affordable Place to Live Well.” Choosing to live in Minneapolis is an easy decision. Deciding which neighborhood or suburb to live in should be the most difficult part of your stay.
There are many options when searching for a furnished apartment in Philadelphia.
In the City of Brotherly Love, it doesn’t matter if you are moving here permanently or only here on a temporary stay. No matter which way you look at it, you will want to try out the different neighborhoods of the city by first living there in corporate housing. If you’re looking for a Philadelphia corporate apartment, here are six areas of the city you may want to consider:
1. Rittenhouse Square. One of our most popular options for corporate apartments, Rittenhouse Square is an elegant corner of the city with a quiet, tree-lined park and many fine restaurants. Many people who work in Center City come here to lunch, and those staying in Philadelphia for less than 30 days will want to choose the five star hotel that is located here.
2. Center City. Today Center City is the third most populous downtown after Chicago and New York City. With so many bars, restaurants and nightclubs located here, you will be in the midst of the action in Center City corporate housing.
3. Art Museum/Fairmount. Summertime in Philadelphia means that the programming at the Art Museum spills out into the streets and the surrounding neighborhood. Art Museum/Fairmount corporate housing is for the culturally sophisticated business traveler.
4. City Avenue. Conveniently located between Center city and King of Prussia, City Avenue has more than 1,000 hotel rooms and 2.6 million square feet of office space. If you need to be close to the office, you may want to consider a City Avenue furnished apartment.
5. University City. If you love the energy that students bring to the area that they live in, you will want to live in University City corporate housing. Both Drexel University and the University of Pennsylvania are located here, and since both universities attract top-flight students from around the world, the surrounding area is intellectual and diverse.
6. Chestnut Hill. Known for its cobblestone streets and suburban feel, those who live in Chestnut Hill furnished apartments are accustomed to living at a slower pace without having to leave the conveniences that the city has to offer. Chestnut Hill corporate housing is middle class and family friendly.
Living in a Philadelphia corporate apartment will create more leisure time for you to enjoy all that the city has to offer. Choosing to stay in Philadelphia is an easy decision. Deciding which neighborhood or suburb to live in should be the most difficult part of your stay.
There is no better way to explore the different Salt Lake neighborhoods than by first living in them through corporate housing. Corporate housing is defined as a furnished apartment, complete with rent, furniture, housewares, linens and all utilities including local telephone and basic cable. It offers on average double the square footage of a hotel room, as well as a kitchen fully stocked with all the necessary pots and pans, and many more amenities than a hotel can offer. A corporate housing lease is usually around 3 months, although it can also be as little as 30 days or as long as several years. If you’re looking for corporate housing in the Salt Lake City area, here are three neighborhoods in which you will find yourself remarking, “This is the place.”
Cottonwood/Midvale is centrally located in the middle of the valley, with easy access to the canyon and to the I-215 belt route. Money magazine rated Cottonwood Heights as #100 on their Best Places to Live list in 2007. Living in a furnished apartment in the Cottonwood/Midvale area will find you wanting to extend your assignment.
Sandy/West Jordan, is in the South part of the valley and is close to I-15. Both cities are fairly populous (West Jordan is the 4th largest city in the state of Utah), so the Sandy/West Jordan area will give you a taste of the big city life, all while retaining some of the best characteristics of a small town.
Downtown Salt Lake City is the center for shopping and restaurants. Downtown Salt Lake City offers all of the cosmopolitan advantages of a large urban center, unspoiled by some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in the world. The ski slopes and hiking trails are a short drive from downtown—and this allows you to balance your life between work and play.
Salt Lake City furnished apartments give you more time to enjoy the city and surrounding wilderness. Almost Home USA has a friendly support staff on hand to ensure that the washing machine is spinning properly and that the cable is properly installed. Corporate housing frees up play time like no other housing option. Choosing the corporate housing option in Salt Lake City is easy. But with so many charming suburbs and trendy neighborhoods in the Salt Lake City area, choosing a place to live that suits your style should be the most difficult part of your stay.
Tampa is at first glance a 9-to-5, all-business kind of city. If you’re in town on a temporary assignment or relocating to the area, you may want to carefully weigh your options for corporate housing. After all, the right neighborhood can make a difference in your stay. Here are four neighborhoods that will leave you feeling as though you’ve discovered the Fountain of Youth: (more…)