In the City of Brotherly Love, it doesn’t matter if you are moving here permanently or only here on a temporary stay. No matter which way you look at it, you will want to try out the different neighborhoods of the city by first living there in corporate housing. If you’re looking for a Philadelphia corporate apartment, here are six areas of the city you may want to consider:
1. Rittenhouse Square. One of our most popular options for corporate apartments, Rittenhouse Square is an elegant corner of the city with a quiet, tree-lined park and many fine restaurants. Many people who work in Center City come here to lunch, and those staying in Philadelphia for less than 30 days will want to choose the five star hotel that is located here.
2. Center City. Today Center City is the third most populous downtown after Chicago and New York City. With so many bars, restaurants and nightclubs located here, you will be in the midst of the action in Center City corporate housing.
3. Art Museum/Fairmount. Summertime in Philadelphia means that the programming at the Art Museum spills out into the streets and the surrounding neighborhood. Art Museum/Fairmount corporate housing is for the culturally sophisticated business traveler.
4. City Avenue. Conveniently located between Center city and King of Prussia, City Avenue has more than 1,000 hotel rooms and 2.6 million square feet of office space. If you need to be close to the office, you may want to consider a City Avenue furnished apartment.
5. University City. If you love the energy that students bring to the area that they live in, you will want to live in University City corporate housing. Both Drexel University and the University of Pennsylvania are located here, and since both universities attract top-flight students from around the world, the surrounding area is intellectual and diverse.
6. Chestnut Hill. Known for its cobblestone streets and suburban feel, those who live in Chestnut Hill furnished apartments are accustomed to living at a slower pace without having to leave the conveniences that the city has to offer. Chestnut Hill corporate housing is middle class and family friendly.
Living in a Philadelphia corporate apartment will create more leisure time for you to enjoy all that the city has to offer. Choosing to stay in Philadelphia is an easy decision. Deciding which neighborhood or suburb to live in should be the most difficult part of your stay.