Tulsa OK Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
We serve the entire Tulsa area including Broken Arrow, Owasso, Bixby, Sand Springs.
Almost Home’s Tulsa corporate housing is an excellent choice for those needing temporary housing while on business or relocating to the area. Should you be anticipating a short term stay here, we offer a short analysis of the area.
From an industrial and commercial standpoint, Tulsa is quite diverse, evolving from a purely oil and gas city to a more diversified city including aviation, finance, technology and telecommunications. Additionally, there are about a dozen educational institutions such as The University of Tulsa, Tulsa Community College, and three schools of Oklahoma State University.
The weather here is temperate to warm in the summer and cold in the winter. The fall is often punctuated with seasonal tornadoes.
Places to Eat in Tulsa
Where you eat when dining out will obviously be somewhat dictated by where your Tulsa furnished apartment is located. However, Almost Home offers some picks that will sample some of the finest tastes Tulsa has to offer.
- McNellie's on 1st and Elgin: McNellie’s is a place where you can get together, have a pint, and enjoy a good bite. The 350 different beers offered here provide an astonishing selection. As for the food, try the McNellie's Charburger or Michael's Maryland Crab Cakes. Whatever you chose from this menu, you will walk away well fed and delightfully surprised.
- Joe Mamas on South Elgin: If it's pizza you're hankering for, Joe's will hook you up. They have some of the best brick oven pizzas in the Midwest. When you get here, try the Pizza and the Calzones, of which you can build your own. The club sandwich and pulled pork are great too.
- El Guapo's Cantina on E 1st: When you are looking for nachos, salsa and margaritas, then head down to El Guapos. In addition to great food, it is the only rooftop food establishment in the city. Some of the best reviews this restaurant gets are for its tacos. The Tacos Al Carbon is a favorite.
- Te Kei's Restaurant on S Utica Ave.: This is not just another run-of-the-mill Asian restaurant. The spring rolls are authentic and the Korean Tacos are an interesting amalgam of flavors. Try the Thai Chicken Salad, the Green Curry, if you can take the heat, and the the Pearl's Lemon Chicken.
- Indian Palace on South Lewis Ave.: Everything here is spiced with a light touch, so you're going to enjoy it even after the meal is over. Warm up with their Mulligatawny Mughlai Soup or enjoy the Indian breads, which something else. If you've never enjoyed authentic Indian food, this would be the great way to introduce your senses to it.
Things to do in Tulsa
Venturing out of your Tulsa corporate apartment will provide you with many interesting things to do.
Tulsa is a fabulous place to enjoy if you are here on business or relocating to the area. The weather is nice, with its four distinct seasons. And the thing that sets this place apart is that it has really nice people, something that is not always easy to find. Call us today about one of our Tulsa furnished apartments.
- Museums: There is a lot of history and culture here that reflects the state of Oklahoma. With this in mind, visiting the various museums in Tulsa would be a great place to understand what makes this town tick. Some of the museums you should plan to visit are The Tulsa Air and Space Museum on N 74th E Ave as well as the The Sherwin Miller Museum of Jewish Art on E 71st St. Other art museums include Philbrook Museum of Art on S Rockford Rd. and the Gilcrease Museum on Gilcrease Museum Rd.
- Performing Arts: The Tulsa Performing Arts Center is an iconic symbol in Tulsa. Cultural sophistication characterizes this music venue. Every notable classical work is played here, from Mozart's Marriage of Figaro to Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake and Broadway's Chicago. Additionally there are several other options: the Brady Theater on W Brady St., the Nightingale Theater on N Boston Ave., the Tulsa Spotlight Theater on Riverside Drive and the Encore Theater Arts on E 15th St.
- Malls: There are three malls in particular you will become accustomed to: the Woodlands Hills Mall, Tulsa Promenade on S Yale Ave., and the Utica Square Shopping Center on Utica Square. All the malls have the usual National chains and the typical stores as well as the food courts and cinemas.
- Parks and Recreation: Though all of Almost Home’s Tulsa corporate housing communities provide excellent fitness centers, you might want to step outside to get a good workout or just enjoy a stroll. In Tulsa the parks and recreation areas, you will find sports and aquatic centers as well as tennis courts, fitness facilities, skate parks and even soccer fields. There is also a comprehensive list of parks listed here.
- Golf: The LaFortune Park Course is an 18-hole course with a par 54 on S Yale Ave. There is also the Page Belcher Course on S Union Ave. Then, there is also the Mohawk Park Course on E 41st St N.
Request a Quote