Bentonville Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Almost Home offers a wide variety of Bentonville, AR corporate housing options for every short or long term furnished apartment need you may have. Contact us today to receive a temporary housing quote customized just for you in your desired area of the city.
Bentonville Corporate Housing – First Time in the Area
We wish to help familiarize potential newcomers to life in Bentonville and therefore provide the following informative summary of various aspects of this city. Take a few moments to acquire the knowledge of a long-time resident before you arrive.
Those staying in corporate housing in Bentonville, AR for business reasons might appreciate some information about the city’s business environment. Bentonville is a corporate and cosmopolitan town with a number of shopping and retail opportunities. It is also one of the top ten largest cities in the state. With the growing economy, construction, retail, hospitals, food service, business marketing, and production have been steadily increasing in activity. They have become some of the largest drivers of the robust Bentonville economy.
Wal-Mart as based in Bentonville and significantly contributes to the city’s economy. Wal-mart has been a part of the city’s history and was founded by Sam Walton. Because of Wal-mart’s present size and enormous purchasing power, numerous suppliers treat Wal-mart as a major buyer and have set up offices in Bentonville to be near to the Wal-mart campus. Over 600 companies have set up offices in the area for that reason, contributing tremendously in terms of jobs, and giving a significant boost to the economy.
Knowing what clothing to bring with you to your Bentonville, AR furnished apartment is somewhat dependent on the local climate. Bentonville experiences a subtropical climate. Spring is mild with temperatures between 59°F in March and 84° in May. Summers warm up to a peak of 89°F in July. Fall temperatures reach average highs of 68° in October, then cools marginally to lows averaging 50° in November. Winters are mild, stretching from December to January with lows in the 40s. So, be sure to dress right and then venture out of your Bentonville, AR corporate apartment to enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities that this area offers.
Being a temporary resident in Bentonville, AR corporate housing need not relegate you to feeling like a complete outsider. Acquaint yourself with Bentonville’s history by reading our brief historical summary provided below.
In early days, Bentonville served as hunting grounds of the Osage, an Indian tribe living in Missouri, as they would camp in the area to hunt and lived for months before they go back to their families. Around 1837, when white inhabitants had settled and named the area to Osage, the place was converted to farms.
Benton County was then established on September 30, 1836 and, Osage was to be considered the country seat. It was then renamed as Bentonville in 1843 in honor of Thomas Benton, the Senator who strongly supported Arkansas to attain statehood. During the Civil War, most structures were torn down such as courthouses and other buildings. After the war only a dozen of houses stood in Bentonville. The town took several years to recover from the havoc that the war had brought to them, as it begun in 1880s. After their recovery the industry of tobacco became hit in Bentonville. However during 1890s, such industries fell down, and later farmers engaged in cash crops such as apples.
Places to Eat Near Bentonville Corporate Housing
All of Almost Home’s Bentonville, AR furnished apartments have fully equipped kitchens, making cooking both easy and enjoyable. However, many of our residents still enjoy dining out from time to time. You might want to give the following restaurants a try:
- Azul Tequila Mexican Cuisine on S E Walton Blvd: The place is nicely decorated and has friendly staff. It provides outdoor seating and quiet environment. They offer the best delicious, fresh, Mexican Cuisine. Visitors are provided with free Wi-Fi access. The bar also has a variety of alcohol drinks.
- Fred’s Hickory Inn on N Walton Blvd: Quant residential looking building set off the main road and surrounded by trees. The classy look is enviable and good for kids and groups. Drop by Fred’s Hickory Inn and enjoy smoked sirloin and high quality meats.
- Goldtown Sushi & BBQ on SE 14th Street: Japanese, Korean and Sushi bars located on SE 14th Street. It is a good place for dinner and always opens during week days and on Saturdays from 11am to 9.30pm. The bar serves a variety of Asian beers and local wines.
- India Orchard on SE Macy Rd: India Orchard is the ultimate place to be for authentic Indian food. They bring ample hot naan to your table and spicy dishes that keep you warm when it is cold. There is private parking lot for your convenience.
- Pho Thanh on S Walton Blvd: The food authentic Vietnamese cuisine served in a comfortable dining hall. This is the place where you will get real value for you money. Try the Grilled pork bahn mi and fried noodles with pork.
- Table Mesa on E Central Avenue: Table Mesa serves Latin American food specializing in breakfast and brunch. They offer a variety of alcoholic drinks and fine wine to complement the food. The bar is open week days and on Saturday from 9am to 9.30pm.
Places to Visit in Bentonville, AR
Stepping out of your Bentonville, AR temporary housing is bound to present you with numerous interesting activities. We have listed a few possible entertainment options that may appeal to you.
Whatever your reason for visiting Bentonville, Almost Home Corporate Housing is your best choice to provide you with a furnished apartment in Bentonville, AR that is perfectly tailored to meet your unique housing needs. Call us today to receive a quote or fill out our simple housing request form at the top of this page.
- Museum: Bentonville City's Crystal Bridges Museum of America art is a contemporary art museum set with in a building of architectural significance. It was designed by the prominent architect, Moshe Safdie and cost $450 million to construct.
- The Terry Block Building: Its a magnificent old style two story building built beside Sam Walton's original Five and Dime store. It houses the Wal-mart Visitor Center and was built in 1888.
- Parks: Bentonville is situated in the Ozark Mountain region near the lake and The Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area is just 30 miles away. The park is good for family outings, nature trails and camping with majestic vistas and biking and walking trails.
Surrounding Areas We Serve
We serve the entire Bentonville area including Rogers, Pea Ridge, Bella Vista, Springdale.
Request a Quote