Greenville SC Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Southern charm really does begin at Greenville, South Carolina. So if you have reason to be staying in Greenville corporate housing for any period of time, consider yourself fortunate. This is going to be an experience of a lifetime. There is a whole lot you can do here. Places to go, things to do, food to eat and people to meet. Lots of each. Get ready to experience that charming music, the sumptuous food, and have an overall good time which is typical of this neighborhood, while you’re enjoying a luxurious Almost Home corporate apartment in Greenville.
Greenville Business Environment
Although Greenville is one of the most populous cities in South Carolina, it is not a densely populated town. Just a little over 2,300 people over a square mile. This is a prosperous town, with only a 5.6% unemployment rate compare to the national average of 7.6% or the unemployment rate of 9.6% during the same time or Detroit's 16%. Bloomberg even named it the third strongest job market in the country. Greenville is bursting at the seams with employers like BMW that just set up their headquarters here, along with old times like the International Center for Automotive Research, 3M, Honeywell, GE and Lockheed Martin. These are all deep pockets and are the engine of growth in Greenville.
If you're wondering what to wear down here, weather wise, dress light. It can get pretty steamy. Record temperatures are set down here during the summer and can easily clear 105 degrees around July. The average hot days last for five months and are over 80 degrees. The evenings do offer some reprieve, in these hot months, stepping down to a comfortable range between 50 and 70 degrees between May and October. In the winter, there isn't much snow to speak off having only about 3 snow days a year.
Recommended Things to Do While Staying in Greenville Temporary Housing:
Make sure to break out of your furnished apartment every now and then and take in the sites, breath the air, and work up an appetite. Whether it's just walking or hiking or cycling, getting out to enjoy all that Greenville has will be a great experience. Almost Home wishes to recommend the following possibilities for your leisure.
Wherever your Greenville corporate apartment is situated, the one thing that is certain is that you're not that far from any of the food or activity, and even if there are a few miles between the two, the beauty of the city will make your drive a pleasure. Come stay in Almost Home Corporate Housing.
- Lake Conestee Nature Park on Fork Shoals Rd.: This is a huge, 400-acre natural park located in the southern part of Greenville. It's an amazing place to do just about anything you like in the midst of serene nature. The park nestles the Reedy River and from there an entire ecosystem of richly diverse wildlife inhabit the park.
- Greenville County Museum of Art on College St.: This is one of the premier art museums in the South. If you know artists that use water color, then you know the works of people like Andrew Wyeth, who has his largest collection, found anywhere in the world, here in Greenville. They are open between Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 am to 6 pm and between 1pm and 5pm on Sundays. Admission is free.
- Greenville Zoo on Cleveland Park Dr.: Washington St. bisects Mainstreet into north and south. From North Main St, heading south, make a left on Washington, heading east. Cleveland Park Dr is on the left. Parking is free. Be prepared to spend the entire day here watching a wide variety of animals going about their business. Walking through a zoo is a really good way to relieve stresses of the work week.
- The Peace Center of Performing Arts on South Main St.: The Peace Center has four separate stages and can simultaneously feature different shows. There is even a cocktail bar, Genevieve's, with bites, if you're hungry before showtime. The feature shows throughout the year including symphonies, choirs, orchestras, musicals and plays. The domestic production company does a wonderful job and there are numerous visiting performances during the year.
- The Preserve at Verdae on Verdae Blvd.: One of the best championship golf courses in Greenville, in fact one of the best in all of South Carolina. It was designed by Willard Byrd, an unparalleled designer. The 18-holes spread across 100 acres pars 72, with Bermuda greens. It's a luxurious golf course that will coddle the most ardent of players.
Surrounding Areas Almost Home Corporate Housing Serves
We serve the entire Greenville area including Downtown Greenville, Mauldin, Greer, Simpsonville--as well as the ones listed in greater detail below.
- North Main: The North Main neighborhood in Greenville is in and around North Main Street between Stone Avenue and Rutherford Street, just north of downtown. It is a very beautiful part of the city, with old trees and old homes, and is an easy walk to all that Greenville has to offer.
- Simpsonville: Simpsonville is the ideal suburb for young families. It has plenty of new construction, and easy access to I-385 and I-85. Simpsonville has excellent elementary schools, although in Greenville you have the option of sending your child to any school provided they fill out an application.
- Taylors: If you love to golf, choose to live in the Taylors, which is an upscale suburb of Greenville. The Taylors also has excellent schools.
Request a Quote