Ontario CA Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Almost Home Corporate Housing – Ontario CA
Almost Home offers outstanding value and quality in our Ontario CA corporate housing. Contact us today to receive a quote on a furnished apartment.
Ontario, CA is located about 20 minutes east of Los Angeles and forms part of the Greater Los Angeles area. About 160,000 people call Ontario home. The best way to stay here for the mid to long term would be Almost Home’s Ontario CA corporate housing.
Ontario, CA Climate
The climate here is divine. The temperature, on average climbs into the the high 90s but has been known to hit 117°F. On average it stays above 80°F for about five months of the year then tapers off to the low forties in the winter. The coldest it ever gets can be handled with a sweater and a jacket.
Getting to Know Ontario, CA
Ontario, CA may seem like a small quaint town outside a huge metropolis, but there is more to that. It is the fifteenth busiest airport in the nation as far as cargo transit is concerned. The freight traffic moves between Long Beach, Ontario and Los Angeles. This is one of the drivers of the Ontario economy and make up the top two sources of employment in the city. In addition to that, Ontario is deemed as a health resort and it is also growing as an agricultural hub for citrus crops. As far as agribusiness goes, it is also a major olive grower in the state. As far as factories go there is even that too.
Places to Eat in Ontario, CA
Step out of your Ontario CA furnished apartment every once in a while and enjoy the fine dining that exists in this town.
One of the things you will appreciate here is that you will probably find a delivery service to run food over to you at your temporary housing in Ontario CA. There are a number of places that will really surprise you with their hospitality, their flavors and their attention to detail.
- Market Broiler on E.Mills Circle: The seafood here is delicious and it comes in a laid-back, clean and friendly environment. They're closed on Sundays but other days lunch is served between 11 and 3. They offer a daily catch menu along with their regular appetizers, delicious chowder seafood, steaks, salads and pasta.
- Corner Deli on N. Ontario Mills: Some of the best Pastrami Sandwiches west of the Rockies. This is one of the best places in town to grab a quick bite that's tasty and up to the mark. They have interesting names for all their subs. But do try the The Smokehouse and get the extra bacon, as it makes all the difference. They even have Asian and Original Slaw that you can stuff your sandwich with.
- Rosa's Italian on N. Vineyard Ave.: This is one of the finest Italian restaurants in the area. The menu is authentically Italian, with items Carpaccio appetizers, Gamberetti Con Carciofi & Funghi salads and Scampi Champagne. If your plan is to stoke romance, then this is probably a good start. If you plan is a fine meal, this restaurant will make it happen.
- The Royal Cut Restaurant on S. Grove Ave.: Prime Rib at its finest, rack of lamb at is juiciest and filet mignon that elevates the palette are regular fares here. The next time you go, make sure you try the Prime Bone-in Rib Eye Steak. 23 ounces of charbroiled perfection. If you have a large appetite, add the Lobster Tail to it.
- Zendejas Mexican Grill on S. Vineyard St.: If you need some spice in your life, this would do it. Try the Chile Verde or the Carne Asada.
Things to do in Ontario, CA
Ontario, California, also known as the home of the famous Stars and Straps, is a city that's near to the mountains, the desert, and the beach, a unique and distinctive feature, which most visitors will find most diverting and delightful. While enjoying your corporate housing in Ontario, the city has many points of interest that will surely make your stay memorable and fun. There will always be something for you to do here. Between the museums and outdoor activities and the malls it will not be possible to get bored. At the very least there are parks and recreation locations and if you are an outdoors sort of person the parks and lakes and rivers form great places to bike and hike too. Whatever it is make sure you enjoy the outdoors here and not just hang out at your Ontario CA corporate apartment.
This is a very busy town and one that is a prime target to expand your business or even to relocate to. But if you are just visiting for a couple of weeks then the town is going to be one of your most gracious hosts. It's a town where everything is convenient and even the lights of the big city are a stone's throw, but when you need it, there is the serene atmosphere of a quiet town with the backdrop of the Rockies.
- Museums: The Museum of History and Art is located on South Euclid Ave has some fascinating exhibits that are well worth the time when you are in town. But the museum here is a brilliant, thought-provoking streak that runs through all their exhibits. There are also a couple of museums that are located in China, CA which is about 15 minutes south east of Ontario. There are two museums here, the other is Planes of Fame Air Museum.
- Golf: As for golf, it is definitely something you want to do when you are here. It's a year round activity. There are a number of places that you could go to to practice and there are a few places you could actually play. Don't limit yourself to just downtown or suburban Ontario. Whispering Lakes on Riverside Dr. which is just off Euclid Ave. Or if you fancy a slightly longer drive, you could try Claremont Golf Course on N Indian Hill Blvd in Claremont which is about 10 minutes east of Ontario. Another one that you could try is Paradise Knolls on Limonite Ave in Riverside. Just turn east onto Van Buren Blvd from Euclid Ave and keep driving for about 20 mins.
- Malls: There are a number of malls in Ontario, so if that is your thing, you are certainly going to have a ball. There is the Ontario Mills in Mills Circle, which is one of the largest in the area and has probably everything you could need. All the name brands are here from Guess to Nautica and AMC theaters to Chipotle and Burger King. Just take 4th St from downtown Ontario heading east and you'll be there in less than 10 minutes.
- Performing Arts: There are two theaters in town and you are going to find it really interesting if you are a whodunit fan. The Dinner Detective on N Vineyard is an amazing place to spend an evening noodling the story and figuring out the culprit. Then there is the Gardener Spring Auditorium on the Chaffey High School Campus. If you want to venture out just a little, there is the Grove Theater in Upland. Just take Euclid St heading north and turn east on E 9th St.
- Parks & Recreation: One thing you must not miss in California is the national parks that are in abundance. It's not just the Yosemite and Grand Canyon-type parks that deserve our attention, but there are numerous parks in the National Park Service that don't show up on many radars, but here in California make some time to visit. In Ontario, there is the Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park which is on N Archibald Ave. There is also the Vineyard Park.
Request a Quote