Appleton presents numerous locations and a wide variety for everyone’s dining pleasure. This compilation presents just a handful to get you started while you navigate your way around town. There are many restaurants, be it local American fare or International cuisine, or take-out that keeps you satisfied on quiet nights in your Appleton corporate housing residence. Here are a few suggestions:
- Stone Cellar on South Oneida St: From Chicken Caesars to juicy burgers and from Turkey Clubs to Fish & Chips, the Stone Cellar is a place to get your appetite satisfied with the tastes your heart delights in.
- Stuc’s Pizza Restaurant on Douglas St.: Amazing pizzas , sandwiches, salads and pastas, not to mention mouth-watering calzones make this place a favorite among the locals. It’s a no hassle restaurant that will serve up a quick lunch or a hearty dinner. They even deliver and can be called at 930-735-9272.
- Erbert and Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop on East College Ave: The subs here are great. When you are in the mood for a light lunch or if you just need a carb snack to get you to dinner, this sub shop is a great solution. From their Sweet Chilli Chicken Salad Sub to their Cranberry Wasabi Chicken you will find that your taste buds will be satisfied every time.
- GingeRootz on North Ballard Rd.:This restaurant offers all the various Asian delights from China, Thailand, Korea Thailand and other Asian countries, all rolled into one. Reviews rave about his place, and you will definitely enjoy it as well. From Vietnamese Spring Rolls to Peking Duck and Japanese Tofu, it’s all here.
- Buffalo Wild Wings on East Calumet St.: If you just want to enjoy the game or if you want a sit-down with your favorite friend, this is the pace to throw away the tie and loosen things up while you go through baskets of buffalo wings. Whatever tickles your fancy from Nachos to chips and chicken salad to tender shrimp you have every finger food here that will make every meal finger lickin’ good.