Bethesda Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
The influx of wealth into the town has created a vast array of restaurants, cafes and shops for the residents of Bethesda to explore. People staying in Bethesda MD temporary housing will have no shortage of dining options to help them pass the time, as well as recreational activities, thanks to the town’s thriving economy. Companies based in Bethesda include Marriott International, Iridium Satellite LLC and Coventry Health Care, to name just a few. There are many large companies and company headquarters based in the town, which supply jobs to renters of corporate housing in Bethesda MD. Bethesda has a population of just over 60,000, yet there are 8 Pulitzer prize winners among them, as well as some famous politicians. The 2000 census reported that 79% of Bethesda residents above the age of 25 had bachelor’s degrees, while an astonishing 49% held professional or graduate degrees. This is yet another indicator of the wealth and affluence in the town.
Helpful Area Information for Bethesda, MD
Bethesda is an affluent town in the southern county of Montgomery in Maryland. It sits just northwest of Washington, DC, the capital of the United States, and was named as America’s most educated small town by Forbes. The proximity to the capital means that many residents of Bethesda commute to the city to work in high-paying jobs, and return to Bethesda for a more laid-back lifestyle. Guests of a furnished apartment in Bethesda MD will also be pleased to hear that the town has ranked well in many other ‘top’ lists. Bethesda came first in a list of the U.S.’s ‘Top 10 Hottest-Guy Cities’ as rated by Total Beauty magazine, due to the levels of high education, income, and fitness among its residents. CNNMoney.com ranked Bethesda in first place when rating the highest-earning small American towns in 2012, and anyone thinking of moving to Bethesda MD corporate housing should be aware that the town also came second on Forbes list of most liveable cities in America.
Where to Eat in Bethesda
Bethesda boasts a wide range of fantastic restaurants to suit any budget, with a particular focus on ethnic dining. You will be spoiled with so many choices of where to go, when you decide not to use the kitchen in your Bethesda MD corporate housing, and go out for an evening on the town instead. Bethesda offers everything from Persian cuisine, to Japanese sushi bars, Mongolian, Thai, Vietnamese, Greek, French and Italian. Those seeking more home-cooked style food will also find traditional American eateries, as well as a vast array of food trucks, cafes and delis.
- Luke's Lobster is the favorite seafood restaurant of locals in Bethesda, and a must for any new members of the community staying in a furnished apartment. The setting is small and unpretentious. Their concept is to sell fresh and delicious seafood in a fast-food style. Their uncomplicated recipes allow the real taste of the seafood to be the star of the show.
- Olazzo is a popular Italian restaurant in Bethesda, and won a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor in 2013. The restaurant is family-friendly and great for kids and adults alike. The prices are very reasonable and the staff is exceptionally friendly. To live like a true local in your Bethesda MD furnished apartment, visit after work and relax with a cocktail.
- Newton's Table is a great option for a special date night away from your Bethesda MD corporate apartment. This is a high-end restaurant owned by Executive Chef Dennis Friedman. Friedman has an impressive culinary background, having worked in New York City as well as Hawaii and Washington, DC. His culinary creations are exquisite and are accompanied by a sophisticated ambiance and attentive staff.
Where to Shop in Bethesda
Bethesda offers world-class shopping, which will not disappoint even the fussiest shopaholic. The town is packed with high-end boutiques and designer shops, as well as chain stores which you will recognize, and outlet shops.
Entertainment in Bethesda
Bethesda is home to a variety of theatres, parks and museums where you can happily spend your leisure time.
- The Strathmore is an amazing venue which regularly features ballets, classical symphonies and concerts, as well as kid's shows. The hall itself is pretty building steeped in history, and features an art gallery which has regular shows.
- The Imagination Stage is a great draw to the town for families. It describes itself as the most respected multi-disciplinary theatre arts organization for young people in the Mid-Atlantic region, and features a number of summer camps and after school programs where children can learn and enjoy themselves while parents may still be at work.
Request a Quote