Chino Hills CA Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
As far as climate is concerned the weather is fabulous all year through, typical for most of California. Summer is warmest during the months of June through September when the mercury peaks over 90°F.
We serve the entire Chino Hills area including Ontario, Norwalk, Corona, and Santa Ana.
Many things make Almost Home Chino Hills corporate housing a great experience. One of those is the cultural environment of Chino Hills. The atmosphere is starkly different from Los Angeles. While L.A. provides a fast-paced, hectic drone, Chino Hills provides a leisurely, family oriented neighborhood that is welcoming at the end of a hard day’s work. Many of the residents in Chino Hills work in L.A or its other surrounding areas. Short term visitors to Los Angeles area find convenience and comfort in choosing Chino Hills furnished apartments over those in the larger city.
Chino Hills is primarily a residential community. There aren’t any major corporations of note here but a survey of the largest employers in the area, like the School District and the City, indicate that most of the individuals here are employed outside of the area. The City, however, is in the midst of trying to attract businesses to the area and increase the city’s business profile.
Places to Eat in Chino Hills
The one thing this little hamlet has plenty of is really good food. The menu isn't conservative here, and instead is quite eclectic. Most major international pallets are catered. Where you dine will likely depend on where your Chino Hills temporary housing is situated, though nothing is too far away.
- The Boiler on Chino Hills Parkway: It is one of the best places in California to sample authentic southern flavors like Cajun dishes and Gumbo, as well as Creole style dishes and the various jambalaya concoctions. For appetizers, try the Oysters on the Half Shell, the Steamed Clams or Mussels, or the Bacon Wrapped Shrimp. Among the long list of entrees, the Chicken Gumbo, the House Pan Roast and the Lobster Diablo should be considered.
- Ojiya on Chino Hills Parkway: Not to be confused with a simple sushi restaurant, Ojiya is a full service Japanese restaurant serving all Japanese cuisine from cocktails to desert. They have many of the imported brands like Kurosawa and Kikusui. They also serve Japanese beer that is unique. On the menu you will find many of the common favorites but also some of the more authentic dishes. For instance, they have the Salted Broiled Salmon has a definitely distinct flavor. The BBQ Whole Squid is also an interesting meal.
- JoJo's Pizza Kitchen on Chino Ave.: This is undoubtedly a fun place that you will enjoy when you taking up residence in a Chino Hills corporate apartment. It’s just great Pizza-- simple, tasty, and inexpensive. They have the regular plain pizzas, specialty pizzas, and a long list of starters and entree salads. The Pasta list is also pretty good.
- Happy Kitchenon Grand Ave: Come as you are and fill up on really great tasting Asian favorites. Lunch and dinner are filled with deliciously cooked dishes that you would expect form a good Asian restaurant. A few items that you may not be familiar with are also in the menu like the Cucumber with Pork Ear that tastes better than it sounds and the Green Onion Fried Pancake that is really good. Also, give the Poached Pork Chitterlings and Bean Thread in Hot and Sour Sauce a try.
- Paradise of India on Chino Hills Pkwy: This is a clean, welcoming environment with a menu that is enticing, and a taste that is distinct. There are a number of different Indian delicacies to tantalize your taste buds with. Try the Idly or the Dahi Puri for an authentic flavor that represents the milder side of Indian taste buds.
Things to do in Chino Hills
You will be pretty amazed to learn that this little corner of Los Angeles has a number of things you can do during your leisure time. It doesn't really matter where your Chino Hills furnished apartment is located, nothing is more than a few miles away.
Once you get to know this town, you will find that everything is rather convenient and it is a great place to settle into your Chino Hills corporate housing residence.
- Museums: There are a number of museums in Chino Hills that you should take the effort to visit while you are here. The first on the list is the City of Chino Youth Museum on 6th St. There is also the Planes Of Fame on Merrill Avenue. There are some amazing collections stored here and it is a gem of a place for aircraft enthusiasts.
- Performing Arts: There is a lot, in terms of culture, to enjoy in Chino Hills, especially amidst the various performing arts centers. There will always be entertainment for you to enjoy here. Check out All That Dance Performing Arts Center on Chino Hills Pkwy. There is also the Academy of Russian Classical on Valle Vista Dr. It is a school that puts on performances as well. Check out some of the other ones too, like RHC entertainment on Chino Hills Pkwy and Cowmaster Studios on Deerbrook Ln.
- Golf: There are a number of great golf courses across California, perhaps because of the ideal weather. Some of them are right here in and around Chino Hills, like Los Serranos Country Club, located on Yorba Ave. This is a well maintained course, and provides sufficient challenge for someone looking to work up their game. Diamond Bar Golf Course on Golden Springs Dr is also a good experience as well as Black Gold Golf Club on Black Gold Dr.
- Parks and Recreation: California offers some of the best parks and recreation facilities in the nation. The Chino Hills Parks & Rec. Commission should have plenty of information for you to check out.
Request a Quote