Clearfield UT Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
We serve the entire Clearfield area including Layton and Ogden.
With over a decade of providing corporate housing in Clearfield UT and the entire Salt Lake Valley, you will be glad to choose us as your source for any Clearfield furnished apartments you may need. Ask one of our staff today for a housing quote.
Getting to Know Clearfield, UT
Clearfield is organized efficiently into three economic parts of the city: Freeport Center that holds the city’s warehousing and distribution centers; Legend Hills which houses the office and commercial centers; and Downtown, which serves as the administrative center of the city. The city’s economy is closely tied to a diverse workforce. It is also a few minutes from Brigham Young University, which provides additional economic strength. In fact, adjunct professors at Brigham Young may very well find Clearfield temporary housing very useful.
In terms of climate, Clearfield is semi-arid with distinct summer, fall, winter and spring seasons. Summers can see temperatures in the 90s, while winters can dip down to -20s at times. The coolest months are between November and March. Precipitation here averages 20 inches, mostly falling in the spring.
Places to Eat in Clearfield
Want some variety to cooking in your won Clearfield corporate apartment? Almost Home has some recommendations to point you in the right direction.
- Teppanyaki Japanese Steakhouse on Legend Hills Dr.: It's a great place for some warm Japanese food and tepanyaki. They specialize in Hibachi, Sushi, and Tempura. The noodles are fabulous as well. Try the special fried rice together with the tempura.
- Manuel's El Burrito Restaurant on South State St.: Their burritos are delicious, as are the enchiladas and tortillas. Try the Grilled Chicken Salad or the Taco Salad. Their Nachos are great too.
- Ally's Pizza on W 1: It’s a local favorite in Clearfield. The pizzas are satisfying and the people are great to hang out with.
- The Great Wall on Legend Hills Dr.: Fabulous wontons, sumptuous shrimp, and a great atmosphere—all combine at The Great Wall to result in a great experience. Try the Pot Sticker or the Pu Pu Tray.
Things to Do Near Clearfield Corporate Housing
- Museums: The Hill Aerospace museum is a good option for flying enthusiasts, located on the grounds of the Hill AFB.
- Performing Arts: The Clearfield Community Arts Center has seasonal representations. A lot of what's on stage will be a local production. You will be pleasantly surprised at what a good job they do in putting on a show.
- Malls: As for malls, there is only one in town, the Lakeside Square, on S State St. You should be able to find almost anything there. If not, you could get to Layton Hills Mall in Layton or Newgate Mall in Ogden.
- Golf: Try the Hubbard Golf Course near Hill AFB. If you're willing to go a little further out of town, try the Swan Lakes Golf Course or the Glen Eagle Golf Club.
Request a Quote