Denver Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Almost Home offers a wide variety of Denver, CO corporate housing options for every short or long term furnished apartment need you may have. Contact us today to receive a temporary housing quote customized just for you in your desired area of the city.
Denver Corporate Housing – First Time in the Area
We wish to help familiarize potential newcomers to life in Denver and therefore provide the following informative summary of various aspects of this city. Take a few moments to acquire the knowledge of a long-time resident before you arrive.
Those staying in corporate housing in Denver, CO for business reasons might appreciate some information about the city’s business environment. Denver has a Gross Metropolitan Product of over $150 billion, earning it a place among the top 20 largest economies in the United States. The root of this robust economy is the strategic location and the transportation infrastructure that passes through the city. One of the main beneficiaries of this robust transportation infrastructure is the transport and logistics industry, which thrives in Denver and forms part of the economic foundation that drives the other layers of the economy.
Corporate activity in Denver is also surging as it was before the recession. Most of the corporate activity here is a combination of locally grown companies that expanded outwards or large out of town companies that expanded into Denver. Companies like Russell Stover Candies and AIMCO are headquartered here.
Manufacturing, finance, healthcare and insurance are all major contributors to the local economy. In addition to the private sector, there is a huge public sector presence here in the form of the Federal Government. Federal Agencies find the geographical location ideal to administer much of their respective operations in the Midwest. Mining is also a major source of revenue, with the operations of mining that is prevalent in the Rockies.
Knowing what clothing to bring with you to your Denver, CO furnished apartment is somewhat dependent on the local climate. Denver enjoys a semi-arid climate with altitude being a large influence on its weather. It has cool springs with temperatures ranging between highs of 54°F in March to 84° in May. Summers are characterized by extended warmer months of July and August that peak at 89°F. Fall temperatures reach average highs of 78° in September, then cools down to lows of 36° in October. Winter stretches from December to February with January being the coldest month. So, be sure to dress right and then venture out of your Denver, CO corporate apartment to enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities that this area offers.
Being a temporary resident in Denver, CO corporate housing need not relegate you to feeling like a complete outsider. Acquaint yourself with Denver’s history by reading our brief historical summary provided below.
What is now Denver was originally within the Territory of Kansas in the mid 19th century. Prospectors that were on their way west stopped to do some prospecting but inevitably always moved on upon not finding anything. This happened until 1858 when a small amount of gold was found in today's Englewood. The find created news among prospectors who eventually descended on the area - almost 100,000 of them arrived by the end of 1861. History named this the Pike's Peak Gold Rush.
General William Larimer arrived in 1858 and managed to wrestle away the St Charles claim. Once in his possession, he changed the name to Denver City in honor of the Territorial Governor of the Kansas Territory.
Places to Eat Near Denver Corporate Housing
All of Almost Home’s Denver, CO furnished apartments have fully equipped kitchens, making cooking both easy and enjoyable. However, many of our residents still enjoy dining out from time to time. You might want to give the following restaurants a try:
- Williams and Graham on Tejon St: This is a typical neighborhood bar in the Northwest. They're open between 5pm and 1am daily and have a full bar that has a long list of domestic and foreign beers. Excellent craft cocktails served in a classy environment. Best nights here are on Friday.
- Steuben's Food Service on E 17th Ave: This uptown trendy bar is affordably priced yet serves up a full bar that includes imported beer and fancy cocktails. The food is popular in the area and ranges from sophisticated Mac and Cheese to lobster rolls. Try the Fried Chicken. There is outdoor seating. They are open daily.
- The Capital Grille on Larimer St: This traditional American steakhouse is top of the line. Dining here is expensive and the atmosphere is certainly upscale. Parking is easy with the valet and there is a dress code. The full bar is well stocked with domestic beer and wine and many of the imports. The wine list is extensive and the oysters on the half shell are magnificent.
- Famous Philly Cheese Steaks and Beer Garden on Park Hill: An inexpensive cheese steak and burger place that is casual and friendly. The premises are clean and the counter staff is quick with the orders. There is some outdoor seating. It has good cheese steak with decent Amoroso Rolls.
- Vert Kitchen on S Pearl St: Vert's is a soup and sandwich place that is set in a French theme. The delicate flavor of Nouveau French light cuisine is adapted here in an affordable and comfortable restaurant. The environment is casual and there is free Wi-Fi within the premises. They are open till 4pm daily.
Things to do in Denver
Stepping out of your Denver, CO temporary housing is bound to present you with numerous interesting activities. We have listed a few possible entertainment options that may appeal to you.
Whatever your reason for visiting Denver, Almost Home Corporate Housing is your best choice to provide you with a furnished apartment in Denver, CO that is perfectly tailored to meet your unique housing needs. Call us today to receive a quote or fill out our simple housing request form at the top of this page.
- Museum: The Denver Museum of Nature and Science, located on Colorado Blvd, has multiple exhibitions running simultaneously. They also have a planetarium, and an Imax theater designed to showcase a wide array of fact-filled productions. From sharks to dinosaurs, from Maya civilizations to exploring the planets, the Museum is full of interesting artifacts and displays.
- Theater: The Ellie Caulkins Opera House is a non-profit theater that promotes the classics, whether it is by the in house production troupe or by visiting performers. They are also have new talent that is showcased periodically in an effort to promote the arts and to entertain.
- Golf: Green Valley Golf Club is a championship 18-hole course designed by Perry Dye. It opened in 2001 featuring scenic cottonwood forests that skirt the fairways. The blue tees fly 7,042 across a par 72 game that’s rated 73.4
- Parks: Summit Lake Park sits at 12,480 above sea level and is one of the country's highest state parks. Visitors can drive up the roads, which are open between Memorial Day and Labor Day. From the summit there are Alpine lakes and tundra wildflowers in sight, along with mountain goats and rare arctic plants.
Request a Quote
Six Denver Corporate Housing Areas to Consider
If you are looking for a Denver furnished apartment, here are six neighborhoods and suburbs of the city that you may want to consider:
If you decide to live in corporate housing in Denver, you will have more free time to enjoy all that the Mile High City has to offer. Choosing to live in Denver is an easy decision. Deciding which neighborhood or suburb to live in should be the most difficult part of your stay.
- Cherry Creek: Known for being home to upscale art galleries, as well as its annual Cherry Creek Arts Festival, Cherry Creek is an affluent suburb of Denver. If you are looking for luxury, try Cherry Creek corporate housing.
- Washington Park: Washington Park is the largest park in the district. If you live in Washington Park corporate housing, you will be able to take advantage of the miles of jogging paths, and enjoy the beautiful flower beds.
- Littleton: If you live in a Littleton furnished apartment, you will have access to downtown Denver via the RTD Light Rail. With picturesque horizons and small town charm, Littleton is a wonderful place to live in corporate housing while you search for a home of your own.
- Park Hill: Park Hill has a nationally recognized neighborhood association that organizes a parade of homes annually. If you are looking for a neighborhood with a strong sense of community, choose Park Hill corporate housing.
- Montclair: Historic Montclair sponsors an easter egg hunt every year for local residents. For the corporate traveler with children in tow, there are Montclaire furnished apartments.
- Englewood: Englewood is a nice residential suburb of Denver. It has a large shopping mall, Cinderella City, and an excellent school system. If you want to live apart from the city, you should choose Englewood corporate housing.