Draper UT Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
We serve the entire Draper area including the entire Salt Lake Valley including Downtown Salt Lake City, Midvale, Sandy, Draper, Holladay, Sugarhouse, Taylorsville, Tooele, University area, West Jordan, West Valley City and Cottonwood Ski Areas. We also house in Park City and all along the Wasatch Front from Provo to Ogden.
Almost Home has been providing Draper UT corporate housing for over a decade. Contact us today about receiving a personally-tailored Draper furnished apartment quote.
Getting to Know Draper, UT
Draper sits 20 miles south of Salt Lake City and forms part of its greater metropolitan area. (Temporary housing in Draper is only a short commute to downtown Salt Lake City.) Its economy is based on the service industry, with customer service centers for companies like eBay; the state government is also one of the largest employers here, with the Utah State Prison's office being headquartered here.
Preparing for Weather in Draper
As for climate and weather, temperatures range between 70 and 90 in the summer and between 50 and 70 in the spring and fall. Winters can dip into the teens with heavy snowfall annually. Highest snowfall occurs in December and January while precipitation, in general, is highest in April and May.
Places to Eat in Draper UT
Almost Home’s Draper UT corporate apartments come with fully set up kitchens. However, take a few evenings at least to check out the following dining establishments which we recommend.
- Goodwood Barbecue on E 12300 S: This awesome place has been voted Salt Lake City's best, not too long ago. The taste and ambiance are all superbly choreographed to deliver the optimum dining experience. Try the Sunday Brunch.
- The Copper Onion on East Broadway: A typically American restaurant. That's what will strike you as you scan the delectable menu. Try the Cuban Sandwich with a side of Sauteed Rapini.
- The Park Cafe on E 1300 S: A simple place without the fuss. Wholesome food, delightful service and warm environment are what characterize this local diner. Give their biscuits and gravy a try and also, perhaps, the Bases Loaded dish.
- Squatter's Pub on W Broadway: Food and beer are always good combinations. One rounds out the other. The beer and food go well together here. Try the Blackened Tilapia Salad.
- Red Iguana on West South Temple: Some of the best Mexican recipes come to life at this cozy restaurant. You will love the Hongos Al Ajillo.
Draper Corporate Housing: Things to Do in the Area
- Museums: The Leonardo is a fabulous museum and you should avail yourself of. There are a wide range of exhibits that seek to blend contemporary art, science and technology.
- Performing Arts: The Hale Center Theater has a repertoire that is wide ranging, from Les Miserable to Brigadoon. You will find something for every season and every occasion.
- Shopping: Trolley Square is a fine place to spend a weekend afternoon lazing about the stores or sipping some coffee. It has the convenience of a mall without the hassle.
Request a Quote