Fullerton CA Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Fullerton CA corporate housing is an outstanding choice for anyone needing an extended stay housing arrangement without having to live out of a suitcase. Contact us today to receive a free quote on any one of our one, two, or three bedroom Fullerton CA furnished apartments.
How to Dress for Staying in Fullerton Corporate Housing
Fullerton climate is tempered by its proximity to the ocean in the west and the mountains in the east. Spring is mild with temperatures ranging from lows of 51°F in April to highs of 68° in May. Summers are warm and humid, reaching a high of 73° in July, while fall averages between highs of 71° in October to lows of 52° in November. Winter is mild and lasts between December and March, with the coldest month being January. Your temporary housing experience will be enhanced by bringing the right wardrobe.
First Time in Fullerton, CA
For those considering setting up camp in Fullerton for any length of time, Almost Home offers the following summary of the city.
Initial European inhabitants began in the wake of the Mission San Gabriel, headed by Gaspar de Portola, in 1769. The land area was then converted to the typical format of the day, He then parceled the land and sold it to new immigrants coming to the area.
As with many American cities, prosperity came in the form of two events: the arrival of the California Central Railroad, and in Fullerton's case, a boom in agriculture. In this case it was the Valencia breed of oranges. The development of lands for walnuts and avocados also increased the value of the agricultural importance of the area. Fullerton's success made it an agricultural center in southern California and was incorporated in 1904.
Petroleum, another major revenue source for the city, began in 1880 when the Brea-Olinda Oil Fields began producing. The fields peaked in 1920. That serendipitous timing was enough to place the city on a track to prosperity because the revenue was used to build the city and erect architecturally superior buildings and entertainment that advanced the social aspects of the city.
Places to Eat Near Your Fullerton Corporate Apartment
Almost Home’s Fullerton temporary housing all comes with a fully equipped kitchen, making in-home meal prep very appealing and convenient. However, an occasional lunch or dinner dining out, will be a rewarding experience. To help with your decision, Almost Home offers the following description.
- Roman Cucina on N Harbor Blvd: An Italian restaurant that has authentic tastes but also American flavor. Cozy ambiance with friendly service. Serving portions are large. Prices are not expensive, but on the higher side of bistro dining. There is a full bar with inventive cocktails. The lasagna is a favorite.
- The Cellar on N Harbor Blvd.: This is a gourmet restaurant and accordingly priced. The portions are average but the tastes are superior. The appetizer favorite here is the crab cake, that is flavored with a New England twist. The wine list is limited, but mostly stocked with the pricier bottles.
- The Matador Cantina on N Harbor Blvd: The place gets crowded during happy hour and on most nights for dinner. The restaurant is designed around large groups of people and the bar is well stocked. Portions are adequate and the price is affordable. All the Mexican favorites are on the menu and well prepared. Fullerton temporary housing
- Angelo's & Vinci's Ristorante on N Harbor Blvd: Authentic Italian tastes are reflected in the long list of pastas and pizzas. The pizza ingredients are fresh but there is not much variety. The lasagna is fresh and the seafood sauces are delicious. The bar serves some spirits but the cocktail list is not extensive.
- Summit House Restaurant on E Bastanchury Rd: The kitchen is adept at paying full attention to every dining detail. Customers are treated to an experience that is unforgettable each time. Prices are on the high side. Food is prepared using fresh ingredients and wait times are minimal. Amazing items like the Escargots Bourguignonne are delightful here, and are the local favorite.
Things to Do Near Fullerton Corporate Housing
- Museum: The City of Fullerton Museum on Pomona Ave has numerous exhibits covering various periods in American history. One that is fabulous is the Memories of WWII that is an artistic display of photographs of the war taken from the AP presses.
- Theater: The Maverick Theater on E Walnut is a professional, yet small, production theater that is the gem of Fullerton. The productions and adaptations here are not mainstream, usually, but there is some real talent among the budding performers and directors here. There is also a comedy night and an improve event weekly.
- Shopping: The Villa del Sol on N Harbor Blvd is a unique shopping experience with local shops and upscale dining and restaurants. It is a prominent place in Fullerton and one of the primer locations for bridal events and wedding dinners. It has al fresco dining with a menu that is part Mediterranean and part Americana.
- Golf: Coyote Hills Golf Course on E Bastanchury Rd is a popular course among the local golfers. It is an 18-hole par 70 course that has five separate tees to fly from. It was named Golf Digest's Top 10 Best Course in Los Angeles. The greens are always in exquisite condition and the club house is staffed with professionals.
- Parks: Laguna Lake Park is a popular destination, among the many parks in Fullerton, for locals to hang out. Its designed for nature lovers with manmade lakes and mature trees covering most paths and trails. There is fishing allowed and guests can picnic in the shade of the trees or by the lake. There are picnic tables in a number of areas around the park.
Request a Quote