The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
We serve the entire Layton area including Ogden, Clearfield, and entire Salt Lake Valley.
Almost Home has a long history of providing Layton UT corporate housing. Inquire today about the various one, two, and three bedroom furnished apartments in Layton that we can quote you.
Getting to Know Layton, UT
Almost Home Corporate Housing provides the following brief summary of Layton UT, for the benefit of those who may be considering a short-term stay in this wonderful community.
Layton is in Davis county, about 4,000 feet above sea level. It is part of the Ogden-Clearfield area and consists mostly of residential communities. Most business here are geared towards servicing the citizens of the town. Part of the town’s services are targeted at the local university’s population, as well as Hill AFB’s population. Hill is just a short distance north of Layton. Keep your Layton corporate apartment will supplied with a variety of temperature-appropriate clothing. Temperatures here are very pleasant in the summer, ranging between 70 and 85. In the fall and spring it stabilizes between a comfortable 50 and 70. Winters, however, can be frigid with heavy snowfall annually, owing to its higher elevation. Most of the snow falls in December and January.
Places to Eat Near Layton Corporate Housing
Almost Home offers the following dining suggestions for you to possibly try out yourself:
- Famous Daveson North 1200 S: This award winning restaurant is sure to satisfy you. The portions are large and the food tastes delicious. From country fries to fried chicken and pulled pork, Dave’s treats food just right. Try the chicken tenders.
- Roosters Brewing Company and Restaurant on Heritage Park Blvd: Brews and food are a delightful combination. They serve up some exquisite ale here like the Heavenly Cream Ale that goes really well with the Margherita Pizza or the Beer Battered Onion Loops that go great with the Polygamy Pale Ale.
- Taste of India on N 1000 W: This is probably one of the best places to grab some spicy Indian fare. The chutneys are excellent and the curries are pungent. Indeed, it certainly is a taste of India.
- Osaka Sushi on Heritage Park Blvd: This is a place that has a long list of delicious sushi, sashimi, tempura and sumptious fried rice and noodles.
- Burger Stop on E Gentile: If you just want to grab a quick burger, this is the place for you. With typical diner seating and an atmosphere that is reminiscent of the 60s, you will love the old school approach to the American hamburger. Try the Cruiser Club.
Things to do in Layton
Step out of your Layton temporary housing and enjoy some leisure and amusement in this little town that does have a few entertainment choices for you.
- Museums: The Heritage Museum of Layton is a great place to visit if you want to understand the history and roots of this beautiful land. The story of how the settlers first built this town and the challenges that entailed.
- Performing Arts: The Edward A Kenley Centennial Amphitheater is one of the best places to catch a performance in the great Utah outdoors. The best times to come are in the summer.
- Shopping: Layton Hills Mall serves as the sole point of shopping in the Layton area. Of course, there are single stores and individual shops that make up the bulk of the commercial enterprise in Layton.