Midland TX Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Almost Home offers a wide variety of Midland, TX corporate housing options for every short or long term furnished apartment need you may have. Contact us today to receive a temporary housing quote customized just for you in your desired area of the city.
Midland Corporate Housing – First Time in the Area
We wish to help familiarize potential newcomers to life in Midland and therefore provide the following informative summary of various aspects of this city. Take a few moments to acquire the knowledge of a long-time resident before you arrive.
Those staying in corporate housing in Midland, TX for business reasons might appreciate some information about the city’s business environment. Midland’s immediate claim to fame is the fact that this is home to two US Presidents and First Ladies. This city began its existence as the midway point on the rail tracks between Fort Worth and El Paso and slowly expanded its notoriety after being one of the first places to strike oil from the Permian Basin. Soon logistics was displaced and oil and gas became the central economic foundation of this West Texas town.
Knowing what clothing to bring with you to your Midland, TX furnished apartment is somewhat dependent on the local climate. The climate in Midland is warm in the summer, reaching a high of 95°F in June. Summer temperatures vary between 70 and 95 between March and October, then tapers off to a cooler 50 to 60 degrees in the fall. Winter stretches between November and February, with the highs barely in the 50s, but the lows dipping as low as 30°F in January then quickly rising to the 50s. Precipitation happens throughout the year, with the most rain falling in the summer. So, be sure to dress right and then venture out of your Midland, TX corporate apartment to enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities that this area offers.
Places to Eat Near Midland Corporate Housing
All of Almost Home’s Midland, TX furnished apartments have fully equipped kitchens, making cooking both easy and enjoyable. However, many of our residents still enjoy dining out from time to time. You might want to give the following restaurants a try.
- Texas Roadhouse on W Loop 250 N: There two things that shine at this Texas Roadhouse. First is the hand-cut steaks that are simply awesome. The second is the wide array of cocktails and drinks, from the Jamaican Cowboy to the Armadillo Punch. Hand-cut steaks are not the only thing that is going to get your tastes buds perked up. The Ribs here are amazing. You want ribs that fall right off the bones, and this is where you are going to get them. The ribs are marinated right then slow cooked to perfection with blend of seasoning and sauce.
- Mc Alister's Deli on Rankin Highway: Not every meal needs to be an event. Sometimes you just want to grab a sub and be on your way but yet you need that meal to taste good and pick you up with the boost you need at lunch time. For those times you have this place. The sandwiches are huge, they are bold and they hit the spot with a bang. This is teh place to be when you want to relish a sandwich and nothing else.
- Osaka Japanese Steakhouse on Tradewinds Blvd.: The food is authentic, and deliciously prepared. If you're not sure what to order, ask your waiter, they are experts and will guide you effortlessly. Dining here is the best experience in Japanese cuisine, especially when you order the Teppanyaki. Awesome! The ingredients are tastefully fresher, with tremendous variety. All sautéed together in fine style.
- Brianna's Pizza on W Illinois Ave: Brianna's pizzas taste heavenly and they are loaded with ingredients that fresh and juicy. From Sausage to Pepperoni and even Philly Cheese Steak flavors, the pizzas here are great for delivery or even dine in.
- Grand Buffet on W Louisiana Ave: This place, as the name suggests, specializes in Asian buffet. Although, the do serve a la carte dishes in their express dine in. If you decide to pick from the ala carte menu, the Beef Egg Foo Yong will be a wise choice and the Sesame Chicken. However, the buffet is the best bet, they have an avalanche of food just waiting for you to dig in.
- Italian Village Restaurant on W Wadley Ave: This is an upscale Italian restaurant that is mixed with the charm the south so generously showers on their patrons. Combined with this hospitality, the flavors and presentation make for a wonderful experience. The restaurant specializes in the old world tastes and textures of simple food. From culinary masterpieces of the Italian peninsula to the ingredients of the southern United States the outcome is simply dazzling. Try the veal when you are here.
Things to do in Midland, TX
Stepping out of your Midland, TX temporary housing is bound to present you with numerous interesting activities. We have listed a few possible entertainment options that may appeal to you.
Whatever your reason for visiting Midland, Almost Home Corporate Housing is your best choice to provide you with a furnished apartment in Midland, TX that is perfectly tailored to meet your unique housing needs. Call us today to receive a quote or fill out our simple housing request form at the top of this page.
- Museums: There are many places in town that will acquaint you with the rich history of Midland like the American Airpower Heritage Museum. and the George Bush Childhood Home Museum on W Ohio Ave. Once you've had a chance to visit those two, there is also the Midland County Historical Museum on W Missouri Ave and, let's not forget McCormick Gallery on N Garfield St to add to the experience.
- Performing Arts: Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center on N FM 1788 is a great place to catch some of West Texas culture and performances. The performances here are varied over the course of the year and present different opportunities for entertainment.
- Shopping: Midland Park Mall on N Midkiff Rd. is well equipped to handle most of anyone's shopping needs. Whether you want something generic or something specific the mall will be your best bet. There is also a Walmart Supercenter on I 20 near Frontage Rd. This would be another place for you to get most of what you need.
- Golf: The bright fairways in Nueva Vista Golf Club on W Madeley is a fast course. This place is not for the faint of heart. It can get warm here and you will learn how to play though rapidly. Once you get the hang of that one, you may like to try Hogan Park Golf Course on N Fairgrounds.
Request a Quote