Newport Beach CA Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
The healthcare sector here includes major hospitals and specialist centers. The health care industry holds the top spot in the number of jobs it has to offer and is one of the top employers in terms of individual businesses.
Almost Home offers a wide variety of Newport Beach, CA corporate housing options for every short or long term furnished apartment need you may have. Contact us today to receive a temporary housing quote customized just for you in your desired area of the city.
Newport Beach Corporate Housing – First Time in the Area
We wish to help familiarize potential newcomers to life in Newport Beach and therefore provide the following informative summary of various aspects of this city. Take a few moments to acquire the knowledge of a long-time resident before you arrive.
Those staying in corporate housing in Newport Beach, CA for business reasons might appreciate some information about the city’s business environment. The Newport Beach Economy is driven by higher end consumables and retail. Real estate here is usually a high ticket item and personal incomes here are higher than in most other cities in the country. Average incomes in Newport Beach top the national and even California averages.
One of the major industries here, and the top employment industry, is in the services and hospitality sector. Another area that is a major employer is the healthcare sector. The hospitality sector in Newport Beach is marginally different from most other places. While most typical tourist areas a categorized by the number of rooms available in hotels, per day, in Newport Beach, it is also categorized by the number of clubs and berths for sailboats available at the marinas. Tourism here is also on the high end. The clubs and resorts here a five star establishments that cater to discerning guests.
Knowing what clothing to bring with you to your Newport Beach, CA furnished apartment is somewhat dependent on the local climate. Newport Beach experiences a typical Mediterranean climate that is balanced by the Pacific Ocean with temperatures that are warm and humid through most of the year, yet comfortable on most evenings. Spring is characterized by mild temperatures between 66°F in April and May. Summers warm up to a peak of 73°F in August and September. Fall temperatures reach average highs of 71° in October, then cools marginally to lows averaging 52° in November. Winters are mild, stretching from December to March with lows in the mid to upper 40s. So, be sure to dress right and then venture out of your Newport Beach, CA corporate apartment to enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities that this area offers.
Being a temporary resident in Newport Beach, CA corporate housing need not relegate you to feeling like a complete outsider. Acquaint yourself with Newport Beach’s history by reading our brief historical summary provided below.
As much of the land that stretches along California, this land was originally inhabited by Indian tribes. Relics are constantly uncovered in the Newport and surrounding area that confirm this fact. Prior to the arrival of the tribes, the land was shaped a little differently than most other parts of the California coastline. Part of the Newport coastline was formed by the erosion of the rock while the southern half was formed by the deposit of sand.
European settlement here began with the arrival of the Spanish as well as the other settlers from nearby Californian towns. One of the more prominent of the Anglo Americans to set foot in Newport was James Irvine. Irvine arrived in Newport upon hearing that a steam boat captain had successfully navigated inland through the river and unloaded his cargo. Both James, and his brother Robert, decided that this land would be worth investigating and took an immediate interest in it. They arrived in this area and aptly chose the name New Port, which survives till this day. The city was connected to the rest of the inland areas by rail in 1905 when the Pacific Electric Railway arrived and connected Newport to Los Angeles.
Places to Eat Near Newport Beach Corporate Housing
All of Almost Home’s Newport Beach, CA furnished apartments have fully equipped kitchens, making cooking both easy and enjoyable. However, many of our residents still enjoy dining out from time to time. You might want to give the following restaurants a try:
- Eat Chow on 62nd St: Eat Chow is a breakfast and brunch place that is open all day as well, from 8am to 9pm everyday except Tuesday. They offer a inventive concoctions of food like the Mole Egg white Burrito and the Herb Roasted Chicken. They offer take out but not delivery and have limited parking. There is only beer and wine and the bar.
- Bosscat Kitchen and Libations on MacArthur Blvd.: Bosscat is a restaurant and a lounge that has a busy dining room and a special tasting room for their whiskey. The menu is varied and you will find anything from the Red Velvet Churro to the pork Belly Poutine. The restaurant opens daily between 11am and 11pm.
- Sessions West Coast Deli on Newport Blvd.: Sessions is a popular neighborhood Deli that specialized in the Sloppy Barney and Summer zephyr. They're open between 7 am and 10 pm everyday and range in price between $11 and 30 per person. They accept credit cards and are popular for their weekday brunch menu.
- Mastro's Ocean Club on E Coast Highway: Mastro's is a full service, expensive dining experience that ranges in price above $60. They offer steaks and seafood that are fresh and popular in this part of town. The Bone in Rib Eye is one of the best prepared according to the locals and the Chilean Sea Bass is also popular.
- Mama D's Italian Kitchen on Newport Blvd.: is an Italian restaurant that specializes in authentic Italian tastes. The ravioli is handmade and the free garlic bread is popular. Friday and weekend nights get crowded, but the service is rapid and prices vary between $10 and $30.
Places to Go in Newport Beach, CA
Stepping out of your Newport Beach, CA temporary housing is bound to present you with numerous interesting activities. We have listed a few possible entertainment options that may appeal to you.
Whatever your reason for visiting Newport Beach, Almost Home Corporate Housing is your best choice to provide you with a furnished apartment in Newport Beach, CA that is perfectly tailored to meet your unique housing needs. Call us today to receive a quote or fill out our simple housing request form at the top of this page.
- Marina: The Balboa Yacht Club is a mainstay of the Newport area that has yacht races and cruises to promote interest in sailing, navigation and racing. They are open daily and are located in Bayside Drive.
- Museums: The Newport Sports Museum is a fascinating place that is popular among tourists. It has on display, a diverse range and collection of sports memorabilia and directed at the young and old. The museum is located on Newport Center Drive.
- Golf: The Newport Beach Golf Course offers an 18-hole executive course not far from John Wayne Airport. The course has distinct playing styles in the front and rear nine. Golfers are allowed to play the front, back or all holes on weekdays. They are even open at night with well lit fairways and greens.
Surrounding Areas We Serve
We serve the entire Newport Beach area including Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Laguna Beach, Mission Viejo.
Request a Quote