The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
We serve the entire Ogden area including Layton and Clearfield.
Needing short term temporary housing in Ogden? Almost Home’s Ogden corporate housing units are your best option. Contact us today and benefit from our expertise accrued from over 10 years of offering furnished apartments in Ogden Utah and the entire Salt Lake City metro area.
Getting to Know Ogden, UT
Ogden’s economic base stems from its geographic location and it being a railway hub. This gives rise to the city’s logistics business as well as storage. Ogden’s economy is also one of the largest in this part of the state, being the center of economic activity for all of northern Utah. The economy is further bolstered by Weber State University, with an enrollment of 27,000 students. As for quality of living, the city was voted top ten by Forbes for being one of the best places to raise a family.
Ogden, UT Climate
Temperatures here are comfortable in the summer, ranging between 70 and 90. Fall and spring stabilizes between the 50s and 60s. Winters, can be cold with 23 inches of annual snowfall, particularly heave in January and February. We recommend that you bring along some warm clothing to your Ogden furnished apartment.
Places to Eat in Ogden
Fully furnished kitchens come standard in all our corporate housing units. However, should you wish to dine out, we recommend the following restaurants for you to check out while in town.
- Lucky Slice Pizza: The Thai Peanut is an interesting option as is the Creamy Pesto or the Flower Child. You can even build your own with their long list of fresh and tasty ingredients.
- Rovali’s Ristorante Italiano: Perfect pastas, audacious appetizers, and brilliant breads define a meal at this restaurant. You might even think you’re in Naples. At the end of your dinner, try the Lavender Cream Pie to finish out an extraordinary dining experience.
- Sitara India on Harrison Boulevard: Sitara India is an authentic place to savor delicious Indian staples. The appetizers and the entrées bring together the taste of curries, gravies and spiced delicacies that are good enough to get people coming from miles away.
- Kobe Teppanyaki on South 1550 E: From old favorites to new, unique sushi and teppanyaki, Kobe Teppanyaki offers them all, served in an authentically Japanese environment.
- Roosters Brewing on 25th St: For the entree try the Hawaiian Mahi Mahi, when it’s available. Whatever you order here make sure you top it off with the decadent chocolate cake.
Things to do in Ogden
- Museums: The Treehouse Museum On 22nd St has numerous displays and educational exhibits you could enjoy with your kids. For a more adult perspective, try the Utah Cowboy Museum on Wall Ave.
- Performing Arts: Peery’s Egyptian Theater is a wonderfully styled theater that sets the stage from numerous plays and performances during the course of the year, from seasonal performances to Broadway shows.
- Shopping: Newgate Mall on Wall Ave has almost everything you could need: Dillard’s, Sears, and Burlington Coat Factory, as well as a Cineplex and smaller national chain stores.
We hope you will enjoy your stay in Ogden UT, and that you will give Almost Home the opportunity to make you a very satisfied Ogden corporate housing client.