Orange County Corporate Housing: 12 Areas to Consider
It does not matter if you are in Orange County on a temporary assignment, or relocating there permanently. Either way, you are going to want to try out the different cities and neighborhoods by living in them temporarily through a furnished apartment. If you are looking for Orange County corporate housing, then here are twelve cities in the area that you may want to consider:
- Huntington Beach: Are you a business traveler who is also something of a beach bum? Known as Surf City USA, Huntington Beach features an eight and a half mile long beach and excellent surfing. Major employers here include large corporations such as Boeing and Qwiksilver, so you won’t be stuck in a dead-end job. Huntington Beach corporate housing is an easy breezy option that will have you believing that life’s a beach.
- Yorba Linda: One of the most affluent cities in the U.S., Yorba Linda residents’ average household income is over $120K. Boasting excellent schools and a low crime rate, Yorba Linda furnished apartments are located in an elegant Orange County city where the gracious hospitality could make anyone feel at home.
- Irvine: In 2008 CNNMoney.com selected Irvine as the fourth best place to live in the United States. With its abundance of good schools and excellent employers as well as a low crime rate, it’s easy to see why. If you live in Irvine corporate housing, you will most likely be working in the technology sector.
- Anaheim: Home to Disneyland, Anaheim and nearby Anaheim Hills corporate housing have plenty to see and do. The tenth most populated city in California, Anaheim is a bustling metropolis in Orange County.
- Seal Beach: Seal Beach furnished apartments offer a slower pace in Orange County. Here the Lions Club Pancake Breakfast is the biggest social event around, and the Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge offers plenty of scenic diversions.
- Costa Mesa: Costa Mesa corporate housing is located near some of the best in our country’s performing arts. Located in this city are the Orange County Performing Arts Center and the famous South Coast Repertory theater, known for its annual playwriting festival.
- Buena Park: Business travelers staying in Buena Park corporate housing will want it to be near the E-Zone district. Located along Beach Boulevard, the E-Zone district is home to Knott’s Berry Farm, Knott’s Soak City, and a Medieval Times dinner show, among other attractions.
- Aliso Viejo: Aliso Viejo is the newest city in Orange County, and is growing at a rapid pace. If you’re staying in an Aliso Viejo furnished apartment, then check out the fitness center at Renaissance Club Sport, or go shopping at Aliso Viejo Town Center.
- Mission Viejo: If you are a traveling medical professional relocating to a Mission Viejo furnished apartment, you will want it to be near Mission Hospital, the largest hospital in south Orange County. Known for its low crime rate and affluence, Mission Viejo is an excellent choice for Orange County corporate housing.
- Newport Beach: Major attractions for those staying in Newport Beach corporate housing include Corona del Mar State Beach and Crystal Cove State Park, as well as the Balboa Peninsula. Also, be sure to check out the Orange County Museum of Art, which exhibits the work of California artists.
- San Juan Capistrano: Home to the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano celebrates the migration of the cliff swallows from Argentina to the mission every year with many events. If you love living in a city that has preserved its historic architecture as well as local customs, then you will want to choose San Juan Capistrano corporate housing.
- Rancho Santa Margarita: Recently famous because of the television show The Real Housewives of Orange County, Rancho Santa Margarita corporate housing is located near plenty of upscale shopping and dining.
If you choose to live in an Orange County corporate apartment then you will have more free time to enjoy all that Orange County has to offer. Almost Home’s friendly support staff has been trained to ensure that your stay is pleasant and worry-free. Corporate housing creates more leisure time than any other housing option. Choosing to live in Orange County is an easy decision. Deciding which city to live in should be the most difficult part of your stay.