Overland Park: a Great Place for Corporate HousingOverland Park, KS, literally and figuratively, feels like the center of the United States. There is a definite meeting of cultures from the eastern seaboard and the Pacific west coast. Overland Park is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area and many who visit Kansas City for work and business decide to stay in Overland Park corporate housing instead of bustling downtown Kansas City. Be prepared to enjoy some of that Midwestern hospitality that is characteristic of this area. When your temporary housing stay has ended in one of Almost Home’s luxurious corporate apartments, you won’t be sure if you were here for work or on vacation.
Almost Home Corporate Housing serves the entire Overland Park area including Prairie Village, Lenexa, Mission, Shawnee, Leawood, Olathe, Greenwood, Roeland Park. Note: Almost Home USA provides corporate housing in Kansas City but has never been, in any way, affiliated with a real estate company named “Almost Home in KC.”
Things to do While Staying in Overland Park Furnished ApartmentsStepping out of your Overland Park corporate apartment will make for a great night out in a town that has no lack for things to do. Everyone here is relaxed and know how to have a good time.
- Sports: If nothing else, this town is all about the game. It’s the home to the Kansas City Chiefs. So if you are here during football season, get season tickets to Arrowhead Stadium, home of the KC Chiefs. Kansas City is also home to the Royals. MLB games are played at the Kauffman Stadium.
- Art: If you are in Overland park or Kansas City, there are a few art museums you should make it a point to visit. If you are there for a few months, then the one you should keep going back to is the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art. It’s part of the Johnson County Community College and is located on College Blvd. The exhibits here are eclectic and show the results of a modern community that is ever-advancing.
- Arboretum and Botanical Gardens on W 179th St.: This facility covers a 300-acres swath of land in Overland Park.It is aimed at fostering a better understanding of our environment from the perspective of flora and fauna and the way the land sustains and fosters human existence. There are gardens to stroll through, hiking trails to enjoy and classes to expand the mind. It is also available for rental.
- Laser Tag on East Santa Fe St.: This one is a lot of fun. Get together with your buddies and go shooting. Laser tag is a safe place to expend some energy and have fun doing it. There is a snack bar, a party room, fi you decide to have a birthday party here and some of the most advanced computerized tagging system.
- Kansas Speedway on Speedway Blvd.: For all you speed demons out there this is one place you’re going to be hanging out in season. Not many places have a speedway and if you’re visiting from out of town, this is one opportunity you do not want to miss.