Provo UT Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
We serve the entire Provo area including Downtown Salt Lake City, Midvale, Sandy, Draper, University area, West Jordan, West Valley City, Cottonwood Ski Areas, Park City and Wasatch.
With impressive mountains towering in the background and beautiful, shaded streets in your immediate vicinity, Provo, UT is an excellent place to call home, even if just on a short-term basis. Almost Home offers great choices for Provo corporate housing, where value and commitment to quality go hand in hand. Contact us today to ask for a quote.
Helpful Information About Provo, UT
Our company has been offering Provo furnished apartments for over a decade; thus, we know the area well. Here is a brief summary of the area to benefit those who might be considering a move to the area.
Business in Provo, UT
Provo sits 40 miles south of Salt Lake City and forms part of its greater metropolitan area. It's economy is based on a number of large companies that call Provo home. Many of these companies are listed on the Inc 5000's list of fastest growing companies. There are even film production companies that contribute to this economically diverse suburb of Salt Lake City. Provo is also home to Brigham Young University, which contributes to a college town feel.
Provo, UT Climate
As for climate and weather, temperatures range between 70 and 90 in the summer and between 50 and 70 in the spring and fall. Winters can dip into the teens with heavy snowfall annually. Highest snowfall occurs in December and January while precipitation, in general, is highest in April and May. Therefore, it is best to ensure that your wardrobe in your Provo corporate apartment is suited to many different temperatures.
Places to Eat in Provo
Almost Home Provo temporary housing units all come with a fully equipped kitchen, making cooking in your own place easy and enjoyable. However, you are still probably going to dine out from time to time. Here are a few recommendations.
- Old Towne Grill Restaurant on W Center St: This awesome place has been voted Salt Lake City's best, not too long ago. The taste, texture, presentation and ambiance are all superbly combined to deliver the optimum dining experience.
- Brick Oven on E 800 N: The Brick Oven is best described as a typical American restaurant. That's what will strike you as browse the menu of very unique pizza, pasta, and sandwiches.
- Station 22 Cafe on W Center St: A simple place without the fuss. Wholesome food, delightful service and warm environment—all greet you in this inviting restaurant.
- Winger's Provo on Towne Center Blvd: Food and beer are always good combinations. Winger’s provides great choices for both.
- Los Hermanos on East Center St: Some of the best Mexican recipes come to life at this cozy restaurant. Give this place a try if you are in the mood for Mexican.
Things to do in Provo, UT
Whether you are in Provo on a business assignment, relocating to the area, a temporary medical assignment, or for any multitude of other reasons, make Almost Home’s Provo corporate housing your first choice for short term temporary housing.
- Museums: Museum of People and Cultures on the Brigham Young University Campus is a fabulous museum and you should avail yourself of the opportunity to enjoy.
- Performing Arts: One of the best performing arts venues in Provo is the Covey Center of the Arts that occupies a 42,000 square foot building, seating over 600 people. The repertoire is broad, from Les Miserables to Rent. Sooner or later you will find something to suite your tastes.
- Shopping: The Shops at Riverwood and Provo Towne Center are some of the best places to shop in Provo. They have the convenience of a major mall without the hassle. There are numerous local shops and national chains.
Request a Quote