Raleigh NC Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
There are a lot of things in Raleigh that will capture your imagination and appreciation. It is a city filled with hospitable and friendly people. There are a number of universities in town and a number of museums that will give you insight into the town’s heritage. North Carolina, and especially Raleigh, has a southern charm that exudes from every conversation, every meal and every stroll in the park. It is a beautiful place to live, even if it is just for a while. Whether you're in a hotel for a few days or in a Raleigh corporate housing for a few months, you are going to get attached to this town.
We serve the entire Raleigh area including Chapel Hill, Apex, Holly Springs, Brier Creek, Carrboro, Cary, Garner, Morrisville, Chapel Hill, Chatham County, Duke Campus Area.
If you are in need of short or long term corporate housing in Raleigh, NC, please inquire about any of the Almost Home’s luxury one, two, and three bedroom Raleigh NC furnished apartments.
Almost Home offers the following summary information about Raleigh for the benefit of those considering a move to this charming city.
Raleigh NC Economic Make Up
Raleigh is economically prosperous. One of the major economic bases in this town is the education industry. Within a small footprint of Raleigh's city limits there are ten institutions of higher learning, which are Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, ECPI College of Technology, Meredith College, North Carolina State University, Shaw University, Skema Business School, the first French Business School to open a campus in the USA, St. Augustine's University, Strayer University, Wake Technical Community College, and William Peace University.
The weather here is humid where the summers are long, warm and wet. The mercury can get up into the 90s and on some occasion set records at 105°F. The temperatures are above the 80s from June all the way to September, after which is begins to taper off into the 60s and on down to the low 30s in February. There will, no doubt, be air conditioning in your Raleigh temporary housing, so heat is not a concern at home.
Places to Eat in Raleigh
There are scores of restaurants that serve up almost any fare you could be in the mood for. So, step out of your Raleigh furnished apartment and experience some great dining. From traditional American menus to an international cuisine rivaled only by major metropolitan cities, Raleigh has much to offer you.
- Battistella's on E Martin St: From the chef to the servers, the staff at this restaurant really do put their best foot forward. The food here is masterfully prepared and generously portioned. The Oysters St Philip, for instance, are crispy cornmeal-fried with Tasso Ham and creole Meuniere sauce. Also very appealing is a plate of Pasta Luzianne. It comes with Andouille Sausage red onions and creamy Creole Sauce. For something entirely unique, try the Fried Georgia Quail.
- P.F Chang's on Glenwood Ave.: There are a few of these bistros in the south and over 200, worldwide; and all of them always live up to the mark. Start with Dynamite Shrimp and then perhaps enjoy the Tuna Tataki or the Northern Style Spare Ribs or the Orange Peel Beef. As for seafood, the Oolong Chilean Sea Bass is excellent.
- Royal India on Capital Blvd: If you like the spice of Indian cuisine, this is the place you would want to head to. The restaurant is conveniently located downtown with easy parking. Convenience aside, the food here is excellent. Try the Samosa and Sev Poori the next time you're here.
- Taverna Agora on Glenwood Ave: The Greek flavors and traditions make this a wonderful dining experience. This place is such a hit with its flowing olive oil and feta cheese. Try the Lobster Ravioli or the chicken Fettuccini or the Grilled Salmon.
Things to Do Near Raleigh Corporate Housing
Every place you visit, every meal you try is bound to be a wonderful adventure here in Raleigh, NC. Whether you live in a wonderful Raleigh corporate apartment or you're living out of a suitcase in a hotel, make sure you enjoy everything Raleigh has to offer.
- Museums: In Raleigh, a few places that provide you with a great look into the past are the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences on West Jones Street and the North Carolina Museum of Art on Blue Ridge Rd. Something fun for the kids is the Marbles Kids Museum on East Hargett St.
- Performing Arts: There is a lot of culture to enjoy in Raleigh, especially amidst the various magnificent performing arts studios and theaters. There is entertainment for you to enjoy everywhere here. Visit the numerous shows performed at Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts. You can also try the Burning Coal Theater on Polk St.
- Malls: Raleigh has enough shops to let you shop till you drop. From national chains to local stores you will find all you need and all you want, and some stuff, you didn't even knew existed. If you need them all located in one place then head over to Crabtree Valley Mall on Glenwood Ave. The major mall in Raleigh is Triangle Town Center & Commons on Triangle Town Blvd. There is also Cameron Village Shopping Center on Cameron St.
- Golf: There are a number of golf courses across North Carolina. Some of them are right here in Raleigh like River Ridge Golf Club, located on Auburn Knightdale Rd. There is also Eagle Ridge Golf Club on Competition Rd. Finally, there is the 401 Par Golf on Fayetteville Rd.
Request a Quote