Riverside CA Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
As far as climate is concerned, the weather is fabulous all year with its semi-arid, Mediterranean feel. Summer is the warmest and driest, during the months of June through September when the mercury peaks over 90°F. The winters are cold and wet with temperatures that dip into the mid 40s in December. Generally, if you bring light clothing to your Riverside corporate apartment, you will be fine as long as you toss in a few light jackets should you be here in the colder months.
We serve the entire Riverside area including Moreno Valley, Corona, and Mira Loma.
Almost Home has been providing Riverside CA corporate housing for nearly a decade. We love to meet the challenge of impressing even our most hard to please clients. Contact us today about one of our luxurious furnished apartments in Riverside CA.
A Little Information about Riverside CA
Riverside, CA is a beautiful city that is west of Los Angeles. Its residents frequently commute to downtown Los Angeles. There is a large university community in Riverside, with a total of six colleges in this town of 300,000. They include California Baptist University, California Southern Law School, La Sierra University, Riverside City College, UEI College, and University of California. Just like Burbank, Riverside also has its finger in the entertainment industry where some of the spillover from Hollywood and Burbank fall onto Riverside.
Places to Eat in Riverside
Almost Home’s Riverside CA temporary housing comes with a fully equipped kitchen. However, should you wish to dine out, there are numerous cuisines to sample, ranging from good ol' American fare to an Asian mix of Thai, and Chinese or even something more exotic like Mediterranean food.
- The Salted Pig on 12th St.: Cocktails, beer and glorious food are what you will get at the Salted Pig. The pride themselves with making everything from scratch and making it in house. The Brioche buns are laboriously made every day, so when you sit down for dinner, the warm bun in the palm of your hand was made that very day, and not heated up out of the freezer. Try the Kubota Short Rib or the The Pig 2.0. You will be amazed at the concoction of flavors that will grace your tongue.
- Bann Thai on Brockton Ave.: This is one of the Thai places you should visit. It has everything you can hope to find that will masterfully elevate your senses. Try the Satay. It's a traditional Thai dish of skewered meat, marinated in a special sauce then grilled over an open flame. The skewers are then served with a peanut sauce that is just delicious. The taste is uncommon and nothing you have ever tasted or will ever taste will compare. Its an easy going place so don't worry about being on ceremony when you come here. It's all about the food here.
- Mario's Place on Mission Inn Ave: There is live music here on the weekends; so when you come, bring your appetite and your dancing shoes to have a great time here. For food, try the Sauteed Maine Scallops and the Pancetta Pizza that is gloriously baked in a wood fired oven. If you're in the mood for pasta, try the Spaghetti con Bottarga.
- D'Caesaro Pizza on Arlington Ave: From the ham and pepperoni on your pizza to the tasty, homemade ham subs, this place is a great place to dive into some sinfully good food. They're open for lunch and dinner and are a great place to get everything from a Fresh Avocado Sandwiches to a Pastrami and Swiss sandwich.
- Anchos Southwest Grill and Bar on Hole Ave: Anchos Southwest Grill is a friendly and warm place with good food, great drinks and some of the best ribs in town. There are also tacos and great seafood enchiladas that will bring you back. You should try the Jumbo Shrimp Sizzling Fajitas or the Tender Pork Ris with Mesquite Grilled Chicken Fajitas.
Things to Do Near Riverside Corporate Housing
Between the weather, the food, the things to do and the people here, it is hard to envision having anything but really good time in this Riverside, CA. Talk to Almost Home today about settling in to one of our spacious Riverside furnished apartments.
- Museums: There are a number of museums in Riverside that museum lovers should pay a visit to: Riverside Metropolitan Museum on Mission Inn Avenue; Riverside Art Museum on Mission Inn Ave.; March Field Air Museum on March ARB and California Citrus SHP.
- Performing Arts: There is a lot to enjoy in Riverside, especially amidst the various theaters in town and in neighboring towns, including L.A. There will always be entertainment for you to enjoy while you're here. You can visit places like the Fox Performing Arts Center on Mission Inn Ave. There is also the Performance Riverside on Magnolia Ave. and the UCR Barbara and Art Culver Center on Main St.
- Golf: There are a number of golf courses across California. Some of them are right here in Riverside like Oak Quarry Golf Club, located on Sierra Ave. and Indian Hills Golf Club on Club House Dr. And finally, there is the Van Buren Golf Center on Van Buren Blvd.
Request a Quote