Santa Fe NM Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
If you are looking for Santa Fe corporate housing, here are five areas of the city that you may want to consider:
- West Alameda: West Alameda encompasses both Casa Solana and Puesta de Sol. West Alameda corporate housing has well-made, older construction and is a close proximity to downtown.
- Guadalupe: Located near the Santa Fe River, Guadalupe has many historic homes, interspersed with some newer construction. Guadalupe furnished apartments are an excellent place to start out while you look for a home in Santa Fe.
- South Capitol: South Capitol corporate housing is located in bungalows instead of adobe. The area retains a lot of small town charm, and the schools are excellent.
- Southeast Santa Fe: Southeast Santa Fe includes the museum area as well as the Old Santa Fe Trail, and contains some of the most expensive property in Santa Fe. If you are looking for a furnished executive home, ask that it be in Southeast Santa Fe.
- Eastside: Eastside corporate housing is known for being near art galleries, adobe structures and dirt roads that meander off into the mountains.
Request a Quote
What Almost Home Corporate Housing Offers in Santa Fe, NM
Santa Fe Furnished Apartments for Every Need
Our beautiful Santa Fe furnished apartments and homes are among the best corporate housing in the Santa Fe area. With our caring and attentive staff, you will be offered relocation choices to suit your needs and be able to select your perfect short-term or long-term accommodations. Submit your request to have photos and a quote emailed to you. Comfort and an almost home feeling are our goals in providing the best temporary or extended stay housing for your budget.
Customizing Your Corporate Housing Accommodations
We customize our Santa Fe apartments with a corporate housing package to fit your special requests. Would you like a home office instead of a second bedroom? Do you need a washer or dryer in the apartment or a fitness facility on the community premises? Explain your requests to our caring housing specialists and they will create a perfect, customized package for your extended stay or temporary housing need.
Relocation in Your Desired Area of Santa Fe, NM
Our philosophy of providing multiple corporate housing locations in each city creates convenience, affordability and choice for our clients. Our menu of great apartment or home locations means the relocation property that will best serve your needs is selected.
Santa Fe Locations Offering Vacation Properties
Ask about our many locations offering vacation homes, apartments, and condos. Our Santa Fe furnished homes rent for 30 days or more (depending on property availability). Whether your desired location is in the suburbs or downtown Santa Fe, we offer corporate housing to fit every budget or luxury.
Santa Fe Emergency Housing in Times of Disaster
Almost Home's temporary housing is a perfect solution when disaster strikes by fire or flood and you need a furnished apartment or home for an extended stay until your own home is back in order. Your insurance carrier will be pleased that the cost is less than a hotel and you will live in comfortable housing that is almost like home.
Santa Fe Temporary Housing: A Welcome Alternative to Long Hotel Stays
Almost Home offers the same features and amenities that can be found in a resort hotel...plus many more. If you are on an extended stay in Santa Fe, or if you are relocating there with the intention of purchasing a home, then you will find that there are many reasons to live in corporate housing instead of staying in a hotel room.
- Corporate apartments are generally less costly per night than hotel rooms in the area.
- Usually furnished apartments offer double the square footage of hotel rooms in the same area.
- A corporate housing package includes a kitchen that has all the necessary cooking essentials. Because of this you will save money on eating out, you can accommodate any special dietary requirements with ease, and you can entertain at home more easily.
- If you are seeking employment in Santa Fe, then a furnished apartment is the best place from which to start out. Corporate housing offers a short term lease, a private mailbox, and a local address.
- If you wish to try out a neighborhood before living there in a long term lease or a mortgage, then a furnished apartment is your best option. Corporate housing offers flexible leasing terms of as little as thirty days (depending on property availability) or as long as several years, which allows you to rent in different neighborhoods on a short term basis.
- If you want to only deal with the hassle of moving your personal belongings once, then corporate housing is the right decision for you. Furnished apartments are leased at a flat rate that includes all furniture, rent, housewares, linens and utilities including local telephone and basic cable.