Seattle Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Almost Home offers a wide variety of Seattle corporate housing options for every short or long term furnished apartment need you may have. Contact us today to receive a temporary housing quote customized just for you in your desired area of the city.
Seattle Corporate Housing – First Time in the Area
We wish to help familiarize potential newcomers to life in Seattle and therefore provide the following informative summary of various aspects of this city. Take a few moments to acquire the knowledge of a long-time resident before you arrive.
Those staying in corporate housing in Seattle, WA for business reasons might appreciate some information about the city’s business environment. If Seattle were a country, its GDP would be greater than 151 countries. The city's Gross Metropolitan Product stands at $231 billion. Most of the reasons that have accelerated the speed of recovery and the explosive jobs growth has been attributed to Seattle's unique mix of old school industries such as shipping and transportation, as well as new world economies. Companies like Microsoft, Amazon and Starbucks call Seattle home, and they have all done very well in the post-recession years.
Climate in Seattle
Knowing what clothing to bring with you to your Seattle furnished apartment is somewhat dependent on the local climate. Seattle, Tacoma and Bellevue all experience similar Pacific Ocean-influenced weather. The summers are dry and the winters are wet. The weather here is typical of the Pacific Northwest. There is some snowfall every year in the winter when the temperature only dips to about 35°F in January. Most of the moisture that falls on this area does so in the months between November and January. So, be sure to dress right and then venture out of your Seattle, WA corporate apartment to enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities that this area offers.
Places to Eat Near Seattle Corporate Housing
All of Almost Home’s Seattle, WA furnished apartments have fully equipped kitchens, making cooking both easy and enjoyable. However, many of our residents still enjoy dining out from time to time. You might want to give the following restaurants a try:
- Blueacre Seafood on 7th Ave: Farm fresh, sustainably-caught meats, game and poultry are combined with off the stem herbs, fresh produce and artisan cheeses to derive a gastronomical wonder. If you wanted to relish in the knowledge of healthy food, this would be the place to do it. Start with the artisan cheeses and taste the Nordstrom Salad, or the Chicken and Andouille Sausage Gumbo.
- The 5 Point Cafe on Cedar St: If you own a pair of Google Glasses, leave at home because they're banned here. This is a breakfast, lunch and dinner place, and they are all great. Nothing greets the day like a solid breakfast. Do that here with a simple Cereals or Hot Oatmeal or get funky and go for the Breakfast Specials. No words could accurately express the delight in devouring one of those.
Things to do in Seattle
Stepping out of your Seattle temporary housing is bound to present you with numerous interesting activities. We have listed a few possible entertainment options that may appeal to you.
Whatever your reason for visiting Seattle, Almost Home Corporate Housing is your best choice to provide you with a furnished apartment in Seattle, WA that is perfectly tailored to meet your unique housing needs. Call us today to receive a quote or fill out our simple housing request form at the top of this page.
- Museums: If you are an aviation enthusiast, you will definitely want to visit the Museum of Flight in East Marginal Way S. The first Air Force One is on display here, among other things. The Seattle Art Museum on 1st Ave. is a great place to visit as well. The Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture located on the University of Washington campus is also a great place to visit.
- Performing Arts: Start with the Langston Hughes Performing Arts Institute on 17th Ave S, Seattle Center on Harrison St and The Paramount Theatre on Pine St and ACT Theatre on Union St.
Request a Quote
Seven Seattle Suburbs to Consider for Corporate Housing
- University Village: Located near the University of Washington campus, University Village corporate housing offers easy access to lectures and administrative offices. It is also enveloped in the energy of student life.
- Downtown Seattle: For the hip young professional, there is downtown Seattle corporate housing. Located near excellent restaurants and a fast-paced nightlife, downtown Seattle is walkable and fun.
- Ballard: If you love all the conveniences of the city, but wish for a more removed community, then Ballard furnished apartments are for you. Ballard has a wonderful school district, and is a quiet, residential community.
- Kirkland: Kirkland is located on the lakefront, and has many art galleries, a performance venue, and many examples of public art. Known for its excellent school system, Kirkland corporate housing is for the corporate traveler relocating with their family.
- Bellevue: Bellevue is a rapidly growing suburb of Seattle, and was recently named the best place to live and launch a business by CNNMoney.com. If you are looking to work for a start-up, then Seattle furnished apartments in Bellevue are for you.
- Redmond: Known as the home of Microsoft and Nintendo, Redmond is an excellent place to be if you are a software programmer. If you are a business traveler be sure to pack a bicycle: Redmond is also known as the bicycle capital of the Northwest.