West Jordan UT Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Stepping out of your West Jordan furnished apartment will be a very pleasant experience most of the year. Temperatures here range between 70 and 85 in the summer and between 50 and 70 in the spring and fall. Winters can dip into the teens with heavy snowfall annually. Highest snowfall occurs in December and January while precipitation, in general, is highest in April and May. West Jordan sits 4,300 feet MSL.
We serve the entire West Jordan area including South Jordan, Midvale, Kearns, Taylorsville and Union.
Looking for an extended stay housing option but would rather stay out of a hotel? Almost Home’s West Jordan UT corporate housing is likely a great option for you.
Getting to Know West Jordan, UT
West Jordan is part of Salt Lake City and forms part of its greater metropolitan area. It’s economy is based on the service industry. Most of the residents work in and around the metropolitan area of Salt Lake City.
Places to Eat in West Jordan
Almost Home has the following recommendations of local restaurants for our West Jordan temporary housing clients to dine when in town.
- Archibald's Restaurant on West 7800 S : This cozy little nook is a delight to frequent. Its rustic ambiance creates interest and gives a nice visual appeal of the restaurant, while the menu will win over your the palate. Try the Traditional Turkey Dinner. Every time will feel like Thanksgiving all over again.
- New Thai Cafe in W 7800 S: Delicious Thai cuisine while viewing the mountains of West Jordan make for delectable combination. The Thai Curries are a hot and good. Try the Green Curry.
- Jim's Family Restaurant on Redwood Rd: A simple place that will serve up some of the best pancakes or Hot Turkey Sandwiches in town. Their wholesome food combines well with delightful service. Try the fish sandwich or the Reuben.
- Teppanyaki Japanese Steakhouse on Plaza Center Dr: With a long list of delicious sushi, a tantalizing sashimi menu, sumptuous tempura and fried rice and noodles, this restaurant is a hit among the locals.
- Leger's Deli on Campus View Dr: If you're looking to keep it simple and just want to grab a sub, this is the place for you. The sandwiches here are among the best in all of West Jordan. The deli meats and the breads are also fresh and delicious. Try your hand at building your own sandwich with a combination of anything you want.
Things to Do Near Your West Jordan Corporate Apartment
- Museums: The Leonardo is a fabulous museum. There are a wide range of exhibits that seek to blend contemporary art, science and technology in ways previously unimaginable. It is located on E 500 S on downtown Salt Lake City.
- Performing Arts: Try out the Hale Center Theater in West Valley City, not too far away.
- Shopping: Jordan Landing on Center View Ct, has got whatever you need in a mall without the hassle. There Is also the Jordan Square Shopping Center that offers interesting items for you to browse.
Request a Quote