Whether you’re a skier, a corporate traveler, or relocating, this large beautiful furnished 5 bedroom home has it all. Located on the benches of the Wasatch Mountains Range, between Little Cottonwood Canyon (half mile away) and Big Cottonwood Canyon (two miles away), this furnished home is tucked away in a safe neighborhood just off Wasatch Boulevard. Close access to I-215 provides quick transportation to downtown, the airport, and all areas of the Salt Lake Valley. This friendly little corner of the world offers great access to skiing and excellent restaurants.
Call (801) 997-8767 for more information.
There is a difference between occupying a space and living in it, and that difference relies on the memories you make there. This house gets lots of accolades at move out…people love their warm and enjoyable experience here. With an 8-person hot tub, a gas fireplace, and a 2-person sauna, it would be hard not to make memories with family and friends while working and traveling in the Salt Lake Valley.
The difference between a house and a home is the difference between an average stay and a great memory of time spent with family and friends. That’s the Almost Home difference.
Learn more about the general Salt Lake City area here: https://www.almosthomeusa.com/corporate-housing-salt-lake-city-ut/
Large Beautiful Furnished 5 Bedroom Home Features
- The house has an awesome 8-person hot tub in a private deck area.
- There is a very large dining room table and with two nice leaves inserted (seats about 10) as well as kitchen counter stools and a small table in the kitchen. There are extra chairs in the laundry room to accommodate a larger group around the table.
- 5 Bedrooms (bed configuration: 4 queens, 4 twins) Two of the bedrooms have private walk-in bathroom access
- 3 Gorgeous Bathrooms, including 2 Kohler luxurious soaking tubs
- The laundry room is large and can accommodate hanging wet ski clothes, a long folding table, as well as the washer and a large capacity dryer.
- Gas grill and large deck in private yard
- There are two water heaters, one extra large, so large groups of people don’t run out of hot water – very important to your comfort.
- There is a 42″ Flatscreen TV and DVD player in the living room and another TV for the family room. There is a stereo in the living room.
- 50″ plasma smart TV in family room
- 32″ smart LED in downstairs master bedroom
- There is a two-car garage.
- Gas fireplace
- 2-person sauna
- Spacious living room, dining, for entertaining with groups, vaulted ceilings.
- Kitchen has vaulted ceiling and a gorgeous granite counter top. The open counter top is great for cooking and visiting because you can cook and face across the bar and continue to talk with people. Nice appliances – dishwasher, smooth top range, side by side refrigerator.
- It’s a perfect location tucked in a neighborhood off Wasatch Blvd. between Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons. There are a number of good restaurants within 5 minutes and a very good grocery store is about 3 blocks away.