Almost Home Corporate Housing – Menomonee Falls WI
What Almost Home Corporate Housing Offers in Menomonee Falls, WI
Surrounding Areas We Serve
We serve the entire Menomonee Falls area including Bayside, Brookfield, Cedarburg, Elm Grove, Fox Point, Franklin, Germantown, Greendale, Glendale, Hales Corners, Mequon, Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, Muskego, New Berlin, Pewaukee, Shorewood, Thienville, Waukesha and Whitefish Bay.
Menomonee Falls Furnished Apartments for Every Need
Our beautiful Menomonee Falls furnished apartments and homes are among the best corporate housing in the Menomonee Falls area. With our caring and attentive staff, you will be offered relocation choices to suit your needs and be able to select your perfect short-term or long-term accommodations. Submit your request to have photos and a quote emailed to you. Comfort and an almost home feeling are our goals in providing the best temporary or extended stay housing for your budget.
Customizing Your Corporate Housing Accommodations
We customize our Menomonee Falls apartments with a corporate housing package to fit your special requests. Would you like a home office instead of a second bedroom? Do you need a washer or dryer in the apartment or a fitness facility on the community premises? Explain your requests to our caring housing specialists and they will create a perfect, customized package for your extended stay or temporary housing need.
Relocation in Your Desired Area of Menomonee Falls , WI
Our philosophy of providing multiple corporate housing locations in each city creates convenience, affordability and choice for our clients. Our menu of great apartment or home locations means the relocation property that will best serve your needs is selected.
Menomonee Falls Locations Offering Vacation Properties
Ask about our many locations offering vacation homes, apartments, and condos. Our Menomonee Falls furnished homes rent for 30 days or more (depending on property availability). Whether your desired location is in the suburbs or downtown Menomonee Falls , we offer corporate housing to fit every budget or luxury.
Menomonee Falls Emergency Housing in Times of Disaster
Almost Home’s temporary housing is a perfect solution when disaster strikes by fire or flood and you need a furnished apartment or home for an extended stay until your own home is back in order. Your insurance carrier will be pleased that the cost is less than a hotel and you will live in comfortable housing that is almost like home.
Menomonee Falls Temporary Housing: A Welcome Alternative to Long Hotel Stays
Almost Home offers the same features and amenities that can be found in a resort hotel…plus many more. If you are on an extended stay in Menomonee Falls , or if you are relocating there with the intention of purchasing a home, then you will find that there are many reasons to live in corporate housing instead of staying in a hotel room.
- Corporate apartments are generally less costly per night than hotel rooms in the area.
- Usually furnished apartments offer double the square footage of hotel rooms in the same area.
- A corporate housing package includes a kitchen that has all the necessary cooking essentials. Because of this you will save money on eating out, you can accommodate any special dietary requirements with ease, and you can entertain at home more easily.
- If you are seeking employment in Menomonee Falls , then a furnished apartment is the best place from which to start out. Corporate housing offers a short term lease, a private mailbox, and a local address.
- If you wish to try out a neighborhood before living there in a long term lease or a mortgage, then a furnished apartment is your best option. Corporate housing offers flexible leasing terms of as little as thirty days (depending on property availability) or as long as several years, which allows you to rent in different neighborhoods on a short term basis.
- If you want to only deal with the hassle of moving your personal belongings once, then corporate housing is the right decision for you. Furnished apartments are leased at a flat rate that includes all furniture, rent, housewares, linens and utilities including local telephone and basic cable.