Atlanta Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Almost Home welcomes you to Atlanta corporate housing, your best source for temporary housing. Almost Home’s one, two, and three bedroom furnished apartments in Atlanta and the surrounding suburbs are a far better value, size and overall experience than the comparative extended stay hotel. Contact us today to receive a customized quote for a corporate apartment that will fit your exact needs.
Summary Information about Atlanta GA: Atlanta is a fascinating city. Find out a little more about it before you move here.
You will definitely enjoy your stay in corporate housing in Atlanta. It is warm in the summer, reaching a high of 89°F in July. Annual highs vary between 52 and 89°. December thru February sees cooler temperatures in the 50s. The cooler months see temperatures dipping as low as 34°F in January. March sees the most rain.
Business and Economy in Atlanta
Atlanta's economy is the one of the largest among cities in the United States. A large economic base represented by multiple cyclical and mainstay industries makes the Atlanta business environment robust and able to weather substantial down turns. Companies such as Coca-Cola, The Home Depot, UPS, and Newell-Rubbermaid are headquartered here, just to name a few. Aside from consumer companies, media companies also form a substantial part of the economy as well, with companies such as CNN, TBS and The Weather Channel based here. The entertainment industry is also booming, since the Georgia Entertainment Industry Investment Act of 2005 came into existence. Atlanta corporate housing is ideal for the entertainment industry, which frequently requires temporary furnished apartments. As for high-tech and information technology, Atlanta is a formidable player with more than 85,000 employed in this sector alone.
History of Atlanta GA
This area was originally occupied by the Cherokee Indians and Creek Indians, before the Europeans arrived. The Creeks left in 1821 prior to the arrival of the settlers. The port of Savannah saw the arrival of ships carrying goods and people, which now only needed a way to transport them inland. This raised the issue of building a railroad line. In 1836 the idea of the Western Atlantic Railroad was born. The zero mile post, or terminus, was placed at Five Points in Atlanta. This area began to grow with the completion of the railway and the terminus, and within a few years had taken on the name Atlantica-Pacifica, which was quickly shortened by popular use to Atlanta.
Places to Eat in Atlanta
- Little Five Points Pizza on Seminole Ave NE: The two things you can count on here are great pizzas and salads to go with them. Everything here is served with such friendly service and in a clean and appetizing environment.
- McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant on Marietta St NW: Great food served in a lovely ambiance. It's a family and friends kind of place where the crowds are as much fun as the servers and staff. The seafood here is absolutely fantastic - fresh and generous.
- The Sun Dial Restaurant Bar & Viewon Peachtree St NW: You'll be momentarily transported to flavor heaven when you walk in the door. This is a clean restaurant with fantastic service and great food. On top of all that, the view is astounding. Sitting above the city's skyline and watching the hustle of the city below as you dine never gets old.
- Vortex Bar & Grill on Moreland Ave NE: Any night spent here is certain to make memories. The Black Bean Burger is top notch and something you should try.
Things to do near Atlanta Temporary Housing
- Museums: There are way too many museums in Atlanta to list them all. Here are just a few that you might enjoy. The Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum is one such place. There is also the Museum of Contemporary Art on Bennett St NW that will keep you entertained all day with its exhibits and displays.
- Performing Arts: The Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre is a large performance center. There is also the Fox Theater on Peachtree St NE, and the Rialto Center for the Arts on Forsyth St NW. It is located on N Palm St.
- Shopping: There are two malls in Atlanta aside from the mountain of stores and shops that you will find lining the streets downtown. The malls, dispersed across the city, include the Lenox Square Mall on Peachtree Rd, and Perimeter Mall on Ashford Dunwoody.
- Golf: A few places you can hit the links here include the Bobby Jones Golf Course on Woodward Way NW and the East Lake Golf Club on Alston Dr SE. There is also the Charlie Yates Golf Course on Lakeside Village Dr SE. All three are of comparable challenge, and all will give you a pleasant chance at the game.
- Parks and Recreation: There are a number of parks around the city, including, but not limited to, the Atlanta Zoo, Centennial Olympic Park, and the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
Six Atlanta Corporate Housing Areas to Consider
If you are looking for an Atlanta corporate housing, here are six areas of the city that you may want to consider:
Whatever corner of Atlanta you need corporate housing in, Almost Home looks forward to exceeding your expectations for an outstanding corporate apartment in Atlanta.
- Buckhead: Known as the Beverly Hills of the South, Buckhead is an elegant and upscale neighborhood in Atlanta. Buckhead corporate housing is the peak of luxury.
- Inman Park: Known for its historic bungalows, Inman Park was the first planned suburb of Atlanta. If you live in an Inman Park furnished apartment you will be living in a community that values its past.
- Druid Hills: Druid Hills is home to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as the main campus of Emory University. Druid Hills corporate housing is located in an upscale neighborhood in midtown Atlanta.
- Ansley Park: You will love the wide, winding roads and extensive landscaping that is characteristic of Ansley Park. Ansley Park furnished apartments have a great deal of charm and character.
- Atlantic Station: Winner of the 2005 Sierra Club Award for America's Best New Development, Atlantic Station is a brownfield development in downtown Atlanta that makes the grade. If you are looking to live in an environmentally friendly and well-planned out housing development, choosing Atlantic Station corporate housing.
- Marietta: Marietta has a charming town square that is home to Glover Park, and the location of the county courthouse. It has the Strand Theatre and Theatre in the Square to entertain you. If you live in a Marietta furnished apartment you will be steeped in history and local custom.
Request a Quote