Furnished Corporate housing in Naperville, IL & surrounding area. Almost Home Corporate Housing – Naperville IL
1333 Modaff Rd, Naperville, IL 60565
We serve the entire Naperville area including Downers Grove, Woodridge, Bolingbrook, Aurora, West Chicago, Wheaton.
Enjoy furnshed corporate housing in Naperville, IL and surrounding areas from Almost Home Corporate Housing.
Area Information for Naperville Corporate Housing Residents
Enjoy furnished corporate housing in Naperville, IL and the surrounding area. Staying in Naperville corporate housing will expose you to a wonderful experience in a remarkable town. It’s easy to understand why folks around here think that Naperville is one of the best places to live in the United States. Money Magazine certainly thinks so with its number two ranking, awarded back in 2006. It is also one of the wealthiest cities with population under 75,000. All these accolades are just part of the story with this Chicago suburb, there is a lot more, and if you are moving here or if you are planning to stay in a Naperville corporate apartment complex here for a while, here are just some of the things that you are going to love about it.
Learn more about Almost Home here: http://www.almosthomeusa.com Check out our listings and find the perfect option!
Things to do while staying in Naperville Furnished ApartmentsStepping out of furnished apartments in Naperville IL will introduce you to numerous enjoyable engagements in the Naperville surrounding area. Especially when you want to have fun while experiencing the folksy charm of the Midwest. Naperville offers an alternative to the fast pace of Chicago while still offering the amenities and conveniences of a major metropolitan. Besides the conveniences there are also the various things you can do while you are here. Things that will help you fit in while you spend some time at the doorstep to the Midwest.
- Centennial Beach on Jackson Ave.: This is an awesome water park that has almost everything you could think of when it comes to water activities. You could even host a function here for your clients and their families.
- Chicago Golf Club on Warnerville Rd.: Just a few minutes north of Naperville, is a gem of a golf course that is an absolute must for anyone who has swung a golf club. The course is the first 18-hole golf course in the United States. If you are in the Naperville vicinity, don’t miss the opportunity to play a round here.
- Naper Settlement Museum on S. Weber St.: American history is a living experience. It builds daily upon itself and goes back through times seamlessly. This is a living museum that allows visitors to experience the life of the early settlers. There are programs for almost every age group starting with fun excursions for kids as young as 3 years old.
- Naperville Riverwalk along the DuPage River: A community project done a few years back that became the highlight of the city. It’s a beautiful place to go for a walk or a run. The landscaping is breathtaking and the spirit of Napervilles is so vividly present along this route.
- Wentz Concert Hall in North Central College: Built to rival the acoustic perfection of New York’s Carnegie Hall, this 600-guest concert hall is the jewel in Naperville’s crown. The classical music, along with the jazz and contemporary styles appeal to a wide array of patrons. While you are in town, take time to familiarize the Hall’s programs and treat yourself to some class.