Whether you are relocating to Madison to live there or simply there on an extended stay, whatever your reason you will want to explore the different neighborhoods by living in a corporate apartment. Furnished housing consists of short term leases of as little as thirty days or as long as several years. These flexible leasing options allow you to try out neighborhoods and suburbs before committing to a long term lease or mortgage there. If you are looking for a furnished apartment in Madison, here are seven suburbs that you may want to consider:
- Verona, WI: Verona has a charming covered bridge, and lots of community programming. If you like a small town feel, choose Verona corporate housing.
- Middleton, WI: Middleton consistently ranks at the top of CNN Money’s “Best Places to Live” list. It brands itself as the “Good Neighbor City” and a short stay in a Middleton furnished apartment will show you why.
- Downtown Madison: Madison’s famous State Street is laid out such that the state capitol building is at one end, and the university is at the other. This makes for a liberal, dynamic and engaging student body. If you love the energy that students bring to the area they live in, choose downtown Madison corporate housing.
- Waunakee, WI: With a population of not even 9,000 people, the village of Waunakee makes up for its small size mightily. In 2009, CNN Money named it #78 in its list of “100 Best Places to Live.” Waunakee furnished apartments retain a rural charm while still offering easy access to the city.
- Sun Prairie, WI: Sun Prairie is one of the fastest growing cities in Wisconsin. With a strong commercial market, Sun Prairie corporate housing is an excellent choice if you want to test out your probation period at a new job.
Madison corporate housing gives you the free time to explore all that the city has to offer. Almost Home has a friendly support staff on hand who will ensure that your stay is pleasant and memorable. Not having to manage the details of apartment living means that you will have more free time to enjoy the surrounding neighborhoods. Choosing to live in Madison is an easy decision. Deciding which neighborhood to live in should be the most difficult part of your stay. Please check out Almost Home’s Madison Corporate Housing options.