Nothing beats local Shreveport residents’ recommendations when it comes to eating choices. Staff members at some of the apartment communities at which Almost Home has furnished apartments in Shreveport make the following recommendations when it comes to Shreveport dining:
- Best Breakfast: Another Broken Egg Café – a popular breakfast place throughout the south.
- Best Seafood: Earnest’s – New Orleans style seafood and Herby K’s – a small, local favorite with great prices and a nice local feel.
- Best Mexican: Superior Grill
- Best Italian: Notinis (in Bossier City) and L’Italiano (in Bossier City)
- Best Burger Joint: Smash Burgers
- Best Local Pizza Place: Johnny’s Pizza House, a Louisiana pizza chain and Pie Works
Whatever your dining out choices might be, Almost Home would also like to remind you that staying in temporary housing in Shreveport means that you needn’t feel that you have to dine out. Our fully equipped kitchens in all of our Shreveport furnished apartments make it possible for you to cook up your own Cajun creations.